SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 40 of 11277 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
suggestions for pics: next to a pimp and his beyatches or next to some fugly-ass donk. lol
No need to get murdered for a picture.:lol: According to the rules, the person who posts a picture meeting the guidelines of the last person who posted the last offical picture, has the right to set the next photo challenge, by default. Clear enough??? Wait your turn...:D Yes, I am full of shit.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
what ever happened to kill switch tag?:hmmm: does seem interesting like others said
:laughingr:laughingr I pulled up to a light with a buddy of mine He was on a R1). Reached over and turned his key off then took off with his key a couple years back. Turned around a 1/4 mile later and gave it back. But it was a good story to tell our friends... Wait. He never got me back. :anim_peep:

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
:laughingr:laughingr I pulled up to a light with a buddy of mine He was on a R1). Reached over and turned his key off then took off with his key a couple years back. Turned around a 1/4 mile later and gave it back. But it was a good story to tell our friends... Wait. He never got me back. :anim_peep:
That would be kinda tough with this group......Half of these bikes on here don't have a key:headshake

·
Registered
201 Posts
Good thinking on the atm drive-thru! I need to put on my 17's to play.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am a firefighter in Curacao with two other SMJ's.

Next picture needs to be under the wing of an aircraft. Bonus points if the engines are running

·
Registered
5,345 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts

Next picture needs to be under the wing of an aircraft. Bonus points if the engines are running

Holy smokes Batman!!!!! That is some seriour firefighting machines you have there:clap: All we have are regular fire and ladder trucks here....Looks like you guys have SWAT tanks with hoses on them.

Not sure about getting a sumo under the wing of an aircraft though. Something about FAA rules and federal prison might tend to scare people away:lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
It’s an Airport firefighting apparatus (striker), our department does both structural firefighting as well as airport. I figured someone can find a monument/display or something like that. What about our military members?

·
Registered
132 Posts

Off-topic, but do you have any pics of the headlight set-up on #91, I've been thinking of doing something similar with fog-lights in the # plate and could use some ideas.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
A plane !!!! damn how does one do that, can't be no fake stuff like under a billboard of a plane or anything cheezy like that, how the hell am i gonna get close enough to a plane ....

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've been thinking of doing something similar with fog-lights in the # plate and could use some ideas.
Bad idea man, I know for a fact fire91 will trade you for your stock setup. The idea is good but the execution isn't so much, problems with the actual light bulbs, wiring the lights, and mounting with a custom bracket make it a pain. A full number plate with the Trailtech handlebar mounted lights is a better solution to the "MX" look

·
Registered
447 Posts
No need to get murdered for a picture.:lol: According to the rules, the person who posts a picture meeting the guidelines of the last person who posted the last offical picture, has the right to set the next photo challenge, by default. Clear enough??? Wait your turn...:D Yes, I am full of shit.
what part of "suggestion" do you not understand.

21 - 40 of 11277 Posts