SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone needs a ride down from Phoenix, I can fit another bike and some gear in my truck. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can you come pick me up? :)
You're hilarious!! :rofl:

btw... unless you stop me.. it looks like the Derbi is going to Wisconsin for a CR85. Which will be on our way to NY in May. So for now we're down to 1 bike till Brianna's KTM gets out of the hospital. :rant:

We're probably coming out to the track Sunday to do some carb testing with the Suzuki. I can bring the Derbi if you want t try it... also I have secured the title for it. :infrandom

·
Registered
862 Posts
The deal on the Derbi is this....Carly is a jackass (well, not really, but she's kinda acting like one).......... I really don't hink she wants to ride but is afraid to tell me for fear of disappointing me. This is not a new thing for her to say "yeah, that sounds good" but not really want to do it. My wife has laid down the law. Madison chose to stay in and Carly has until the musical she's doing to make a choice. I was kinda hoping someone would buy the Derbi and I could sell you the KX 85 for what I had in it, which was essentially nothing relatively speaking. I'm tentative to try it for a couple reasons. First if I like it and bring it home, I'll be killed in my sleep. Second, I have a pretty strict "I break it, I buy" policy, and as you've witnessed sometimes my aspiration over run my abilities. At which point, I'd have to buy it and bring it home, thus, again, resulting in me being killed in my sleep. When the I initially was interested I was under the impression Carly would really like to have something like that. Her enthusiasm has since waned. The whole 13 thing is just crazy

·
Registered
176 Posts
Brianna tries to be a jackass sometimes too. Fortunately she really and truly loves to ride. I totally understand the whole being killed in your sleep thing too. I really like that bike... but it pains me to see it ridden so gently.... :hammer: I was really hoping Brianna would flip the switch and take off on it. Iffen you decide paint it green and pretend it IS the KX85...(hoping the wife won't notice) let me know. Unfortunately I won't let the girls ride it as long as this other deal is pending.

The deal on the Derbi is this....Carly is a jackass (well, not really, but she's kinda acting like one).......... I really don't hink she wants to ride but is afraid to tell me for fear of disappointing me. This is not a new thing for her to say "yeah, that sounds good" but not really want to do it. My wife has laid down the law. Madison chose to stay in and Carly has until the musical she's doing to make a choice. I was kinda hoping someone would buy the Derbi and I could sell you the KX 85 for what I had in it, which was essentially nothing relatively speaking. I'm tentative to try it for a couple reasons. First if I like it and bring it home, I'll be killed in my sleep. Second, I have a pretty strict "I break it, I buy" policy, and as you've witnessed sometimes my aspiration over run my abilities. At which point, I'd have to buy it and bring it home, thus, again, resulting in me being killed in my sleep. When the I initially was interested I was under the impression Carly would really like to have something like that. Her enthusiasm has since waned. The whole 13 thing is just crazy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts