SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just got an unconfirmed report that the West Coast supermoto legend Rick Pearce was in an off-road accident and broke both his femur bones in his upper leg. That means Rick broke the two largest bones in his body. The report says he will have surgery on both legs and will probably be in the hospital for a short spell.

It did not say if he was riding a motorcycle or not, just that it was off-road.

Lets hope Ricky has a speedy recovery and is back on his CR500R in no time.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Yah i saw that on FB bum deal for sure. heal up quick rick

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
1. You are a cheater! You shouldn't be allowed to go back and edit the title from Supermoo to Supermoto!

2. Why do I need a bike, you've got several and can't possibly ride them all at once.

3. Do you still have those cool A-Star leathers? I might need to borrow those when I ride your bike.

4. This thread is about "get well Rick" not about "Scott's late night drunken ramblings". Please have Jana give you a healthy smack across the face and go to bed for chrisakes.

Your bike, your leathers...

·
Registered
144 Posts
You know what though...he probably walked out of there too! That dude is tougher than a $2.00 steak!

You can replace all of those ..Chuck Norris quotes you hear with Rick Pearce's name.

Get well Rick!

On another note....if greg sold his "moto" shouldn't he be just....Greg now? Plain ole Greg. Dare I say...Gregory even?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Dang! Heal up quick! I gotta agree with Darrin about Rick. Tough as nails guy.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
nice guy as well. get well soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts