SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to this site but I'm looking for some brapping buddy's with supermotos In RI. Let's get a pack rolling and tear it up!! \m/馃槤\m/

Registered
Don't know if you are interested in doing some supermoto racing on your bike or not but if you are check out Boxshop Speedway in Parsonsfield Maine.

First race of the year is this weekend, tough one being Mother's Day, and their schedule is on the website too.

http://boxshopspeedway.com/

Also there is a large group of people that race motards at Loudon/NHMS as part of the LRRS Race Series.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I planned on taking a trip up there some time soon! I've been getting my bike ready to meet regulations just gotta get a catch can and swap out antifreeze to water wetter. Is that track in Maine one where you can camp out at for the weekend? I'd like to get up there asap but it's all about that mighty dollar lol. Thanks for the suggestion tho!

Registered
I know that there are people who do camp overnight at Boxshop. There is only a Jiffy John for bathroom facilities but during the warmer months there is a swimming spot on the river that runs by the track. No power or water either so either a self sufficient camper or tenting roughing it style.

Another thing I forgot earlier is there is a road course a lot closer to you than Loudon that Tony's Track Days ( http://www.tonystrackdays.com/ ) has a few dates at this year, Thompson Speedway in CT. They just had a 2 day Sun-Mon track day event there this past weekend.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds like a blast! Makes me want to go there even more now!!! My buddies and I were wondering about Thompson's track! It's only 15-20min up the road. We just haven't had the time to all get together and take a ride up there and ask some questions. Man I am really glad I signed up for this forum! Not even a whole day on here and I've already been helping people and helped out myself hahaha this is great!!! Thanks a bunch!!

Registered
Sorry for resurrecting a long dead thread. But if you ever want to go for a cruise, let me know. Just moved onto the island, so need some people to brapp around with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts