SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
I am trying to determine if there will be enough time on Friday to have a UTV practice or not. I also need to get a better idea of how many UTV's there will be for practice.

If you are going to race a UTV, please provide feedback if you are interested in a UTV practice session on Friday.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I would be completely stoked to get a practice run in on ANY day of the weekend!!!
Track time is something you can never get enough of.

even late in the evening or just after dusk...in the dark would be even sweeter...night run!!!!! most of us have lights of some sort.

SDMOTARD

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am trying to determine if there will be enough time on Friday to have a UTV practice or not. I also need to get a better idea of how many UTV's there will be for practice.

If you are going to race a UTV, please provide feedback if you are interested in a UTV practice session on Friday.

Thanks
i am a first time utv racer so a practice would be great even if it is the last practice of the day, it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
utv practice

Marche do we need to pay for practice early or can we pay when we arrive at the event.

thanks

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I believe any and all events/practice/parking can be paid for at the race in cold hard cash...

so if any of you decide to go at the last minute or just didnt hit X-Bux for sign up early...just show up with your bike and gear and some cash.

AND enjoy the best weekend of racing you will experience all year.

SDMOTARD

·
Registered
569 Posts
I think that I need to put SDMOTARD on the payroll!!! This guy is on top of it.

Yes, you can pay for practice and racing at the event.

BTW...there will be Side X Side practice on Friday after the team races!! Thanks for the feedback.

MadMarche

1 - 7 of 7 Posts