SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reposting due to all the drama on the other thread. bike is still for sale and price is firm.

2007 drz400 sm. black. has 600 miles. includes..
black marchesini rims with contiforce tires
yoshimura TRC full titanium exhaust
Edge led tail light.
bike does come with mirrors and turn signals..this bike is street leagl and plated. comes with a street legal title.

bike is mint and no flaws. located in murray,ky. looking for 5800.00 the amount i owe.. buyer will receive a bill of sale at time of purchase and title will be mailed after bike is paid off.
selling to fund other project..

[email protected]
clint 270 978 6450

·
Registered
135 Posts
No takers????

No one has jumped on this yet??Damn everyday I get closer to payin off the man the closer it looks as I just may end up with this toy.:Funny: Spots goodluck,but for me I hope you don't sell it:infrandom

·
Registered
135 Posts
Brilliant! People should keep their negative comments to themselves if not interested in purchasing what is for sale. :rant:
Thanks bomb for sayin that. I would not have been so nice. Some people just put there 2 cents in even though we don't give a shit.
[email protected]^*%douchebag LET THE MAN SELL HIS FN BIKE.
Well anyway I wasn't nice.:boxing:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks bomb for sayin that. I would not have been so nice. Some people just put there 2 cents in even though we don't give a shit.
[email protected]^*%douchebag LET THE MAN SELL HIS FN BIKE.
Well anyway I wasn't nice.:boxing:
I'm just saying. IMO, the bike is worth the price because of the wheels which we all know are $1800+ a set.

Good luck with the sale. :bike:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
This is a great deal. Good luck on the sale. Just too far for me.

I will try to find something local or maybe a leftover closer to me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm just saying. IMO, the bike is worth the price because of the wheels which we all know are $1800+ a set.

Good luck with the sale. :bike:
I'm on your side bomb,totally.Its that dragnrydr douche who cant get off his duc high horse.He rides an Italian bike but shits on someone who puts Ital rims on a extremely reliable jap bike.Sad we live so close but are worlds apart.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm on your side bomb,totally.Its that dragnrydr douche who cant get off his duc high horse.He rides an Italian bike but shits on someone who puts Ital rims on a extremely reliable jap bike.Sad we live so close but are worlds apart.
Some Duc riders are pretentious snobs. Kinda like some BMW X-Moto riders. :D

Aloha bump for the sale.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Want to sell the rims seperate?

If so please PM me as I rarely check this forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts