SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
6,598 Posts
if you want to sell you need to post in the classifieds, which is why I edited your post.

bends are personal preference, there's all sorts of setups so we can't tell you which one is right for you.

here's a list of all sorts of possibilities, if you like the bars you have now try to look up the specific measurements for it and compare them to the other handlebars you want to get. think the stock renthals on the ktm bikes is the 796 bend.

http://www.oemcycle.com/Item/product/1448/

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
think the stock renthals on the ktm bikes is the 796 bend.
That's what I understand...

And maybe I'm wrong...but isn't a crossbar for 7/8" handlebars? To beef em up a-bit? I can't recall ever seeing 1 1/8" fatbars with a crossbrace. Fatbars smoke 7/8" bars...even 7/8' bars that are braced. But if you just gotta have it...go for it. Good luck getting it to fit the bar mount.

Oh yeah...it's 5 bucks now to sell handlebars, or sell handlebars with a motorcycle attatched to em. Been that way oh....for about a year now. I've seen Skully whack users who can't follow simple instructions...like posting a for sale ad in the..,uh..,classified section to start with. Had you done that, you'd-a-seen the 5 dollar gig. You got off easy so lighten up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
826 Posts
If you just pay for the membership you can post up all the classifieds you'd like. I thought that was a pretty good deal, so thats what i did!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts