SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just do a search and you will get like 30 responses.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Like the monster graphics.....

Where did you get monster graphics....the yellow graphics look good as well......I just bought another black bike and just need to set it up like my old one.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Where did you get monster graphics....the yellow graphics look good as well......I just bought another black bike and just need to set it up like my old one.
[email protected] --------email him or what i did was call and tell him what i wanted----- 860-455-1233 -------there very cool there ask for kenny PS tell him anthony from sacramento sent you with the drz400sm o and the girls in your pic are hot

·
Registered
936 Posts
i keep trying to look at the graphics, but all i can see is a blond with boobies:clap:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Billy, where did you order the redbull supermoto plate? Everywhere I look they all say "Must be a AMA supermoto racer to order..."

·
Registered
543 Posts
Quote from site...
"**AVAILABLE FOR AMA SUPERMOTO COMPETITORS ONLY PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE ORDERING!!**

**RIDERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING AMA SUPERMOTO NUMBER PLATES AT ANY RACES OTHER THAN AMA PRO RACING SANCTIONED EVENTS.**
"
Do you just say your going to use them at the track???:rolleyes2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts