SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to pick up wheels, tires, and other misc stuff for my '03KTM 525EXC. Who do you guys recommend going through? I've read mixed reviews on motostrano. I also plan on upgrading my front brake system (Caliper, M/C,etc etc). It would be nice to go with someone who sells all of those parts. Thanks guys! :thumbup:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Seconded for Epic Motosports

Also, I've heard the mixed reviews on Motostrano, but I've not had any trouble with them.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I've had excellent luck with Motostrano. I have also read nothing but good stuff about Kirk at Factory Pro Racing, but have not dealt with him personally. Finally, You CANNOT beat the service from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply and he is now selling wheel sets.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had excellent luck with Motostrano. I have also read nothing but good stuff about Kirk at Factory Pro Racing, but have not dealt with him personally. Finally, You CANNOT beat the service from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply and he is now selling wheel sets.
Yeah, I got a real good laugh when I stumbled upon his website. Before I left for the Marines, my hometown was 25min away from their store. Gonna have to check it out next time I am on leave!:bike:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts