SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
That would be awsome. i regret selling my 1972 GT750 water buffalo 2-stroke tripple. One could only hope they start making them soon.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I would love to see them make a comeback. Modern chassis, suspension and brakes with the fun factor of a 2 stroke engine... that is things dreams are made of.

I recently went all through an '85 RZ350 because I was craving some good old 2 stroke sounds and smells. The gas tank needs some attention but the rest of the bike is perfect.

www.silveyknives.com/wrx/cars/rz350.html

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
If you don't want that bike....you should have to hand in your balls immediately. I've always wanted an old RD, that thing is just sick. If they make it, anyone need a low mileage kidney? :lol:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Oh hell yeah, I'd definitely buy one!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Oh HELL yes!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hell, I'd buy it if it was a four stroke, 100 more cc's (if it was reasonably light).
I rode a coworkers RZ350 many moons ago. Nice bike, wheelied well through University Park (two blocks from SMU and yet, no ticket! :) )

·
Registered
648 Posts
I would be all over a new genertion 2 stroke, my wife has an 86/rz350 and I totally regret selling my mint (many years ago) 86/RG500:headshake

·
Registered
324 Posts
I would be at the dealer instantly to buy the bike.

I sold my RZ to buy my SUMO. While the SUMO is more fun, I miss the HELL out of that RZ. I bought a KX80 last week and will probably trade my V-Max for a 2 stroke dirtbike because I miss that RZ so much.

Now, if they can get a new RD into the US, they should build a new TDR as well.

Mike

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would buy any of those in a second.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wow, a modern two smoke would be so sick. imagine pulling up to one of those (out of the ten billion) gixxer 1000 riders on a new 750 triple. You wouldn't be able to get rid of your shit-eatin grin for at least 10 miles :lol:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I'd be all over that 350 with the upright bars and the steel tube frame. It would be my sportbike killer.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Holy effing hell!

To quote a show (which was funny, though I can't remember WHAT show >.< ) "I will instantly pay any amount you ask without driving this vehicle"

Hell, even if it didn't have a 2-stroke (which would be badass to all hell) I'd buy it, that thing is gorgeous

1 - 20 of 66 Posts