SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if there was any info on rd 3 yet in Seattle WA trying to make plans and would like to know if all pro racing will be on Sat. the 250 and Unlimited classes and if there will be practice on Friday?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Pgp

All Racing will be on Saturday, Practie on Friday and sounds like some qualifying as well.

the track looks awesome. can't wait!

·
Registered
117 Posts
is there a track map that can be put up yet?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All Racing will be on Saturday, Practie on Friday and sounds like some qualifying as well.

the track looks awesome. can't wait!

do you know about what time you will start on Friday (just trying to plan our time getting there)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Kent Washington

I spoke to the track owner and promoter Paul Zalud last week, he said they will have a schedule and complete details posted this week. He is really excited to have a round of the Pro series and will be paying the biggest purse of the season.

Classes for all riders and bikes.

SMUSA Pro only points.

I believe the Am classes will be part of the PGP championship. should be epic!

:bannana:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am having 2nd thoughts on this race there is no talk of any kind or hype of any kind on the forums on this event not one peep in the Washington forum is anyone even going?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
a gang of the nor cal racers are going to be there. and judging from the first two rounds the turn out should be awesome. there were 28 bikes on the unlimited grid at the last race....

the supermoto scene in WA seems very strong. PGP looks to be an awesome track and they have a sucesfull series. i highly doubt all those guys are just going to roll over and get beat on their own track...

·
Registered
431 Posts
i am having 2nd thoughts on this race there is no talk of any kind or hype of any kind on the forums on this event not one peep in the Washington forum is anyone even going?
It is a little wierd but maybe not everybody runs their program like we are used to here with SMUSA and STTARS. I rode at two different tracks this weekend and there is plenty of talk in the pits and enthusiasm in Norcal for this event. There will be a solid group making the trip from here so as long as we have a track to ride on it's gonna be on like you know what.

It looks like they had a race up there this weekend so they probably haven't even looked past that yet.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i under stand but if you looking in the WA forum lots of talk on the Evil Kenivel days even a sticky on it but nothing about the pro racing comming to there home track:hmmm::headscrat

·
Registered
96 Posts
Registration for the National is now open:

http://www.pacificgp.com/racingclasses/supermoto/event-forms.html

I hope to get down there this week to practice, I will ask Paul to post up some more information. I know the local guys will show up to race and combine that with the CA contingent hopefully we will have full grids. Should be a fun weekend.:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts