SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next race at qualcomm is june 17 and 18. Friday the 17th is a practice day, with racing for the kids in the afternoon. Saturday is practice and racing. For event info call 858 531-8156 or www.racesmx.com

·
Registered
382 Posts
Dang it, I can't make it again.
Have fun everyone. I hope to make a race soon. It's been forever.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Friday Practice My Versys 650 ?

I sold my KTM 450 SMR and am looking to buy another motard soon but I was thinking it would be fun to do a few laps on my Kawasaki Versys 650 street bike...:anim_peep: fully track prepped of course...on friday 17 practice day...I promise not to get in anybodys way...:thumbup: It's kinda sorta a motard...Please...Malcolm #26, #7...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I sold my KTM 450 SMR and am looking to buy another motard soon but I was thinking it would be fun to do a few laps on my Kawasaki Versys 650 street bike...:
Sweet! Maybe I should bring out my Multistrada and we could go at it. To bad there's no dirt section, the Multi loves the dirt.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Over 400 Pound Class ...

Sweet! Maybe I should bring out my Multistrada and we could go at it. To bad there's no dirt section, the Multi loves the dirt.
I practice lapped my Versys at the Q when it first opened a couple times...had fun, but was told to stop riding it...It really is a fun track on a heavy street bike because crashing was out of the question so I just found a fun pace :bannana: Ducati-Kawasaki battle sounds cool :arsenal My Versys is a blast at Adams Kart Track...By the way, I rode the new Multistrada S the other day and good lord...that is wicked power...:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'm going to be there Friday. I want to get in alittle practice before Pikes Peak.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Awesome pics! You got some great ones of me battling for 1st in the main. I had no idea he was behind me for so long. I was so close to winning that one! Awesome meeting everyone too, Ill try and make it out there again soon. :thumbup:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Kyle,
Good job in the main, you almost had it. Enjoy meeting you and hope to see you AZ peeps soon.

Pham

·
Registered
846 Posts
SMX Main race of the VET40 6/18

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yeah, there were another crash at the end after the checker flag :anim_peep:. Not sure if anyone got any pictures or video of it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was too far back from the fast group and my GoPro did not catch what happened. You got hit from the rear after the checkered, correct?

Yeah, there were another crash at the end after the checker flag :anim_peep:. Not sure if anyone got any pictures or video of it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yes, I roll off the gas after the checker, didn't know that the rider behind me still there with WOT. He crashed hard but was check out okay, and I was lucky to keep my bike up right.

I was too far back from the fast group and my GoPro did not catch what happened. You got hit from the rear after the checkered, correct?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts