SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next race at qualcomm is june 17 and 18. Friday the 17th is a practice day, with racing for the kids in the afternoon. Saturday is practice and racing. For event info call 858 531-8156 or www.racesmx.com

·
Registered
382 Posts
Dang it, I can't make it again.
Have fun everyone. I hope to make a race soon. It's been forever.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Friday Practice My Versys 650 ?

I sold my KTM 450 SMR and am looking to buy another motard soon but I was thinking it would be fun to do a few laps on my Kawasaki Versys 650 street bike...:anim_peep: fully track prepped of course...on friday 17 practice day...I promise not to get in anybodys way...:thumbup: It's kinda sorta a motard...Please...Malcolm #26, #7...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I sold my KTM 450 SMR and am looking to buy another motard soon but I was thinking it would be fun to do a few laps on my Kawasaki Versys 650 street bike...:
Sweet! Maybe I should bring out my Multistrada and we could go at it. To bad there's no dirt section, the Multi loves the dirt.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Over 400 Pound Class ...

Sweet! Maybe I should bring out my Multistrada and we could go at it. To bad there's no dirt section, the Multi loves the dirt.
I practice lapped my Versys at the Q when it first opened a couple times...had fun, but was told to stop riding it...It really is a fun track on a heavy street bike because crashing was out of the question so I just found a fun pace :bannana: Ducati-Kawasaki battle sounds cool :arsenal My Versys is a blast at Adams Kart Track...By the way, I rode the new Multistrada S the other day and good lord...that is wicked power...:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
721 Posts
Awesome pics! You got some great ones of me battling for 1st in the main. I had no idea he was behind me for so long. I was so close to winning that one! Awesome meeting everyone too, Ill try and make it out there again soon. :thumbup:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Kyle,
Good job in the main, you almost had it. Enjoy meeting you and hope to see you AZ peeps soon.

Pham

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yeah, there were another crash at the end after the checker flag :anim_peep:. Not sure if anyone got any pictures or video of it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yes, I roll off the gas after the checker, didn't know that the rider behind me still there with WOT. He crashed hard but was check out okay, and I was lucky to keep my bike up right.

I was too far back from the fast group and my GoPro did not catch what happened. You got hit from the rear after the checkered, correct?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts