SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This company uses unfair methods.
I have 2 months ago bought and paid this company 400 euros, but still have not received goods from them.
They now you ignore all my requests from me.
I will warn you about sending money to this company.
Here is what we wrote to them in facebook, but de erased after 5 minuts

Hello race-styles ..
It seems we have a problem on some products you will not send.
Goods that are ordered and paid for eight weeks ago (16 March)
After numerous emails where you repeatedly writes that now you will send my stuff, but nothing happens ..
The last 3 emails I send have not been answered, I have tried to call you for an explanation, but not this will be answered.

Should I run this case to end with the Danish Consumer Agency and a lawyer?
Or do you get your conscience back one day and send my items or give me my money back?

I will see massive bad publicity to your business if you continue to ignore me. !

Greetings
P. Michel
Orders 9111

·
Registered
849 Posts
www.race-styles.com - avoid.

Hi Femax.

Yes had massive problems with them. The number plate graphics I ordered did not line up and the 66 I ordered looked more like and 06. The numbers ran out over the edges and the whole thing looked like it had been done by a schoolchild.

I complained politely and asked them to send another set so the numbers lined up and they said it was the BIKE'S FAULT as the numbers were wrong. I'd specifically asked them if the kit was for the 09 Husky SMR.

I got nowhere with email after email. I get the impression they have a good web designer to advertise their wares but then charge too much, cannot do decent one off stuff and if you have a complaint just fob you off until you go away.

If anyone thinks we are just two moaners then waste your money there and see what you get. Thanks Femax, I'd seen another complaint about them too. They are rubbish and if you value your bike's look and your money, go elsewhere.

BTW I cut down and did not use half of what they sent me.

Also if you edit your post to their full www.race-styles.com address, any SM/MX/DS rider doing a review check on the net should hit your post. Cheers buddy, I feel vindicated :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
update

After one hour the have now desided to send my parts, i got a email with tracking number..
A lot of bad talk i a group on facebook seem to take aktion from my freinds i germany.

·
Registered
849 Posts
After one hour the have now desided to send my parts, i got a email with tracking number..
A lot of bad talk i a group on facebook seem to take aktion from my freinds i germany.
Good for you my friend. I only hope that what ordered is what you get. If you're not happy then go direct to Paypal, even if you paid by Visa. Visa only look at these things under a Section 75 review. Paypal will be your recourse if you have problems. I can tell you now ww.race-styles.com will not be interested. If companies think we still live in the dark ages with no global reviews they really need to think again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I

Payed by money transfer to ther account..
I thought it was just as widespread as visas and paypal.
But my bank informed me that I had bad chanses to get my money back ..
Therefore, it was the red devil came up in me and i used some hours to pork their firm.
After several threads on various forums including in Denmark where I'm from, they were made ​​aware of "publicity"
After 2 months, there should just intensive facebook information about them, and the took ther finger out of the asses.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Payed by money transfer to ther account..
I thought it was just as widespread as visas and paypal.
But my bank informed me that I had bad chanses to get my money back ..
Therefore, it was the red devil came up in me and i used some hours to pork their firm.
After several threads on various forums including in Denmark where I'm from, they were made ​​aware of "publicity"
After 2 months, there should just intensive facebook information about them, and the took ther finger out of the asses.
Transferred... ouch. Well fingers crossed you'll be happy with what you get. You know I always praise good suppliers and only after considered and constructive complaning would I go public. I must have traded 20 emails and in the end she told me not to email her anymore. Very rude and poorest customer relations I've ever known. You've done exactly the right thing and if they lose a few more sales then good. A one off mistake is human but they seem to have a bad way of conducting their business.

And Femax, refer your Facebook complaint to this thread also.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I promised her ( Diana ) to delete all bad refenses on facebook if she sended my stuff right away, and i got a tracking number after 5 minuts.
But i promised her to return VERY angry if they didnt send NOW..

So.. Mabye i retur in this forum, will see..

·
Registered
849 Posts
I promised her ( Diana ) to delete all bad refenses on facebook if she sended my stuff right away, and i got a tracking number after 5 minuts.
But i promised her to return VERY angry if they didnt send NOW..

So.. Mabye i retur in this forum, will see..
Mate, I would have said I'd leave those comments up there until my stuff arrives AND you're happy with it. That's the woman I dealt with, I'll say no more about my views on her. At the end of the day, if they were reputable they would perform and genuinely care about their customers and Facebook feedback should not be their prompt to have to do something they should do anyway. Especially when they KNOW they've already got your money and are delaying on either doing the work or sending the goods. Almost deception. Get your stuff and repost Facebook, let others know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no offense but did you really think facebook was the best way to contact them?
Well collector.. After 2 months and several emails they have ignored, after the facebook-stunt it took one hour then there was the tracking number and a promise of my product would be sent.
The Interest is even to get my account information so they could transfer the money back to the things they could not get ..

So, unfortunately, one must take such unpleasant means in order to get people to behave properly

·
Registered
724 Posts
Well collector.. After 2 months and several emails they have ignored, after the facebook-stunt it took one hour then there was the tracking number and a promise of my product would be sent.
The Interest is even to get my account information so they could transfer the money back to the things they could not get ..

So, unfortunately, one must take such unpleasant means in order to get people to behave properly
i see. that makes more sense to me. sucks that you have to do that. hope the stuff you get it the stuff you want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts