SuperMoto Junkie banner

341 - 351 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
WOW- these are some HOT deals on Moto-Master Supermoto rotors.

http://www.motostrano.com/Motorcycle-Closeouts-s/3034.htm

Ok , Today was completely a disaster , no time to do anything involving guns or motorcycles , Like I said , I have an order that has been paid for and asked yall on here , and at time of checkout to hold my order till Friday in case I need to add anything to it , or negotiate on some other stuff , but I thought that would be done today .

Ive bought and paid for some stuff , but dont ship till Friday Please , I left that in my notes also .

Thanks , I'll prolly call yall tomorrow .

Now , I know tomorrow will be the same as today so I'm asking as nice as I possilbly can .

Will yall please not ship my order till late Monday ? PLEASE ?

1 other small request , if yall are finding that everyone is caught up with there daily duties , Could 1 or 2 associates of the sales DEPT do me another helpful favor ?

If there is anything HONDA XR650L , or HARDLY DAVIDSON XR1200 that could be put on sale for me , or glance thru inventory and think about moving some things out that would fit my needs , which is Everything if the price is right , make me up a list with prices and email it to me .

email addy is [email protected]

I never really see anything for my bikes and would sure be nice to get some extras for whenever, kinda a Christmas Gift to myself for some extras . List can include , hoops , hubs , tires , both stock and sumo sizes , brakes and everything that goes with that , anything CRF for the front end as 1 of my L's has the USD conversion , stainless spoke sets for both stock and sumo . Actually just everything yall have to offer to me for a nice discount to move things out yalls way and into mine that fits my bikes .

Even if its not on sale , maybe put it on sale . lol

Example of something last night , I bought a headlight , and was gonna buy another but the price was double for the exact same thing except for color , would that be a mistake , or is that just the way it is ?

A special list for bigman to clean our house out type of FIRE-SALE

Even gear or Boots etc etc , true 14 wide is better , 15 maybe , Jackets , just depends on Maker , 3xl-10xl , same on riding pants .

I'll call , or email or post something before Kali Time Monday at Noon .

Thank yall much and HAPPY NEW YEAR

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
We got you covered Marco. Frank has the order ready to go on Monday

You got the last of those XR rotors. Congrats.

Also- you used a different email address on the order, btw. So you may want to check that for any updates on the order.

Or just call during business hours

Joe

·
Registered
272 Posts
We got you covered Marco. Frank has the order ready to go on Monday

You got the last of those XR rotors. Congrats.

Also- you used a different email address on the order, btw. So you may want to check that for any updates on the order.

Or just call during business hours

Joe

Joe ,

I got my invoice , thats basically my paypal addy along with a few important things to keep up with .
Thanks For noticing that anyway .

I didnt see any special clearance list with Extra special pricing yet , :thumbup:

This email is the everyday stuff [email protected]

Maybe I'll recieve a special offer or something to use with my add-ons or added items that I could pack in my little bit of space I have left .:headscrat

I'm gonna go thru again to make sure I didn't overlook something . :D

Thanks again Joe

·
Registered
272 Posts
Joe ,

go ahead and let my order ship ,

If yall sent a list of 650L things , I musta missed it ,

If ya have some stuff , shoot me a list , if not shoot me shipping info .

341 - 351 of 351 Posts