SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a few toys (supercharged camaro, XT350 and another car) lost in a recent wildfire and was looking to replace the XT with the new WR. My question is, do you think it's possible to get one for less than MSRP ($5999)? I only paid $4899 for an new Yamaha FZR600 years ago but know things are different with the fuel cruch and all. Also if the '09 comes in black (or a 400+cc) size I may wait. ;) Anyways, just wondering what you new WR owners are paying. Thanks and ride FUN!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Might have better luck in the Yamaha section under manufacturers, and maybe be more specific with your topic title as well. Something like "WR Pricing?" and be specific about the model too since there a bunch of different WR's.

·
Registered
181 Posts
good luck finding a wr250 sumo. i had no luck at all.

unfortunately bike prices aren't what they used to be. the fzr400 sold for $3,999 new, the last one i saw for sale was $5,000...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good points. I meant WR250X (sorry forgot to specify) and if I can get it in the mid $5000 area I might not wait till '09. My FZR600 was $3999 now that I think (WAY) back to 1992!!! And out the door, just over $4k I think. Times have indeed changed. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts