SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the Pro Taper Evo bars in the YZ High bend create any problems with the clutch and other cables? Doesn't seem to be much slack and was just curious before I made my order, thanks!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i have yz high bend pro tapers on mine. theyre not the fatbars just the SE's. no problem at all.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i dont know man, never had my clamps off to know how they mout up. i would go to like wheelingcyclesupply.com and get some zeta clamps or something that are made specifically for the x. all my personal experiences with anything that says "universal" on the package is bad.

·
Registered
457 Posts
+1 for Wheeling Cycle Supply and also +1 on the universal = bad comment!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont know man, never had my clamps off to know how they mout up. i would go to like wheelingcyclesupply.com and get some zeta clamps or something that are made specifically for the x. all my personal experiences with anything that says "universal" on the package is bad.
Thanks for the heads up. Quick question, you rock the Zeta pivoting clutch and brake levers right? Do they mount right up or do I need the Zeta perch too?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
they mount up. i got the 3 fingers:thumbup: and i poedercoated them to match the bike,

howd you know? you see pictures here somewhere?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts

this is the closest i have for right now, i ride my bike everyday back to work from lunch and can snap a closer picture if need be

1 - 9 of 9 Posts