SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm currently working on another "Project". A PW80 Bosozoku.Yea, I'm nuts. Any ideas? Anyone know where I can get PW80 performance parts? Anyone want to tell me to put down the crackpipe?

·
Banned
94 Posts
So, I'm currently working on another "Project". A PW80 Bosozoku.Yea, I'm nuts. Any ideas? Anyone know where I can get PW80 performance parts? Anyone want to tell me to put down the crackpipe?
Don't bother there are soo little parts for that bike. Just gonna have to move up to another bike. I don't think anyone else but me and you know what a Bosozoku means either.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Well JZ......... The PW80 is just not what people have been modifying over the last umpteen years. The ZR50, XR50, CRF50 is THE bike thats been super modified for many years. Your best bet is to keep it running. Build off your SSR, then step up into a minibike thats got tons of parts:thumbup: That SSR should be a decent platform to have fun with for a long long time. Get an extra set of wheels for the dirt, that way you just have toi change wheel sets not tires....... simple;)

I know your not smoking crack:headshake

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, I just thought I'd hotrod my PW80. A classic Bosozoku design with a Mini. However, I'm still trying to find a spacer or something for the seat to raise up the ketsu.

·
Registered
324 Posts
my first bike was a pepboys PW80 wannabe. I was going to put some micheline pilot sport sc tires on it but i built another bike instead and now this one is in pieces waiting to be reassembled.

·
Registered
324 Posts
no, it started out as a lifan 70 with E22 head then i added a TB88 and manual clutch kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts