SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got the new tires on (2500 miles and the stockers were shot)

I was going to get something different, but I stumbled upon a replacement set of the stockers for a price that I couldnt pass up.

I realized that I hadnt put pictures up since the bike was basically stock, so I washed the bike and took some pics, dont worry Im going to scrub them in all the way right now!!! Theyve been on for less than 24 hours so I dont want to hear any crap about chicken strips! :Funny::Funny:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
wont say anything about the chicken strips but i will mention the sail of a fender in the front. let me tell you 25 bucks for a sumo fender was one of the best face lifts i gave my bike, other then that great looking bike, love the white. my buddy bessler199 just got some marchesini on his white 08 sm and looks killer.how did the rs-3 fit for you?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wont say anything about the chicken strips but i will mention the sail of a fender in the front. let me tell you 25 bucks for a sumo fender was one of the best face lifts i gave my bike, other then that great looking bike, love the white. my buddy bessler199 just got some marchesini on his white 08 sm and looks killer.how did the rs-3 fit for you?

Yeah a new front fender and some bark busters are the next things on my list. The exhaust fit fine, it took a little while to get it to clear everything, and it was tight, but it fit good!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
he said they where cheap! why else. if he spends less on tyres means he's able to spend it on a big bore right!!!!!lol!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why didnt you get better tires.
I went into a new shop, looking to order some better tires. These were just sitting on the tire rack, someone had ordered them and then didnt want them for whatever reason. The guy was just glad to get rid of them, so he gave them to me for a price that I couldnt pass up

·
Registered
300 Posts
well to be honest i would have done the same thing. im a cheap ass. did you replace the front tire as well? how many miles did you get out of the front

1 - 9 of 9 Posts