SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know I just bought this bike a little while ago and the stickers were pretty scabbed up. I did some research and found an outfit that would do what I was looking for. I was lookimng for something different than the usual lightning bolts, farts & darts. This is what I came up with and I really pleased with how it came out. They are super heavy duty!!!

I spoke with a real nice guy on the phone at Magik S.C. and he said no problem. They've never done a SM610 before so I mailed them all my plastic and he now has the pattern if you would like to do something custom a heck of a lot cheaper than replacing stock stickers that well... don't stick very well. Turn around time was a bout a week, and the price was cheap at half the price. I hope you like them! Here's Tyler's contact info if you have any interest:

Tyler Minor
[email protected]
www.magiksc.com
951-654-5550

Thanks for looking,
Eric

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Dig it Daddy-O - Tyler is the man and his work is true - Many a Magic Bike in the NWGP pits these days.....

Matte Black that Exhaust Shield(s) and clean up that ares and that scoot will be ballin fo sho

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I installed the swingarm stickers today.

I had to trim them a bit. Here's what I trimmed off. Tyler and I were guesstimating the dimensions over the phone as best we could. I'm very happy with the outcome.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Looks frikken awesome! Kick ass design too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Graphics look amazing. I'm glad Magik now has the template to make graphics for the 610. I'm really liking the black vinyl next to the vent on the tank shrouds. Gives the bike a more 450/510 appearance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts