SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have been modding scooters for a few years now. i recently had a 13000 dollar zuma 192 stolen and trashed. so i parted that bike out and bought an 05 ruckus for 1600 bucks. i was sitting around yesterday thinking about mods that i could do to the motor and then money started adding up in my head. to spendy and i wont get the 100 mph that i was used to on my zuma. so i started thinking bigger motors that only a few have done then it dawned on me that NO one has put a dirt bike motor with gears in a ruck. so the researching started and i found a motor combo that i think will work to my advantage. the crf 100 has a ton of mods that i can do and you can install a stator coil to run the stock ruck lights and fuel pump. plus it's a honda motor going into a smaller honda frame. i will be lowering the bike and sending the frame over to rucksters in cali for a pro mount cause it is a 100 mph setup for sure. i want to make sure that it is done right and in the safest way possible. i will get pic up of the lameness of the stock bike tomorrow. now i have to locate a cheap crf 100 for cheap to snatch the motor out of along with the harness to. let the adventure begin!!!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
i am planning a scooter engine swap myself only i am gonna use a cr125 or 250 2t

·
Registered
451 Posts
Think it has been done. And done to the max...turbo'd!!

[/QUOTE]

But do it and post pics! And I too wanna see that 13k Zuma! I remember when we were doing 50's and guys would drop monster money into them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts