SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the time has come,i was supposed to start this build over two years ago(thanks for reminding me turpin) but never got around to it for reasons i wont go into:redface:

anyway,,heres some pics of the donor bikes,,,91 cr 500 motor with an 07 crf 450 frame

the cr 500 motor has been stripped ready for refresh,,head is on its way to stan stevens for a bit of a tune:D

got a good mate whos doing the frame work and other mods i cant do myself:smokin:

hopefully this thing wont take as long as the last to complete (THE BLACK PEARL)

ill update this thread as and when anything new happens

also included is a picture of the frontend

yachi daaaaaaaaaaa:)

oh aye,,,thanks gix/dave mtk/andberg for the advice,hints,tips etc

·
Registered
538 Posts
There is Blackbird all over the bike... :D

http://www.blackbirdracing.com/
I actually meant his black CRF450 that is on this site. (in his avatar) Thanks though! :thumbup:

Doesn't appear to answer PM's. Other people have asked about them in the past, and didn't get any response either. :infrandom:
Those graphics are sick.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
WTF happened to my post in here?
anyway, got a link to those Marzocchi triple clamps? they are for the 50mm forks right?
Im looking for something in the 14-16mm offset range.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
yeah, I could have sworn I asked this question a couple weeks ago, lol.
thanks for the link, you dont happen to know the offset do you?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not entirely sure dude,,email them,their very helpfull and i know they would do you a very good price,,,i only paid £800 for the forks and clamps:D the forks were the enduro models though,,only cost £140 for pro-action to shortern and revalve them,,i also managed to get a radiel fork leg for them too:thumbup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
dude,ime sorry ive not answered yours or any others pm,s,,the graphics are custom made,,the dude that made them deleted to design off his computer by mistake,not that difficult for a good graphics maker to copy though,,sorry i couldnt help
Right on, no problem. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts