SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Junkies,
Im new to sumo and a new hooligan ! I just bought a 2009 Yamaha WR250x, so im gonna do a build and mod thread(stunt build) Huge!! Props!! go to Little squirt and project blue ballz, he was one on the main reasons i went with the WRX, thank a lot man!! well here we go! all help, comments, and ideas are appreciated. thanks everyone

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
first mod.... i know i know pretty lame but you gotta start somewhere
red bull mod (i hope it gives it wings??)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha word... DRC Edge2 Processor Upgrade and then Zeta Armor Handguard XC Flashers the front wih prowermadd mirror so i can get rid of the mickey mouse mirrors

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
new brain bucket
icon variant black rubatone and rst silver shield

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
went for a desert ride
(i need a GoPro or a small midget to ride on my helmet)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheap Paint Mod
plastic paint and flat black header paint

·
Registered
30 Posts
haha word... DRC Edge2 Processor Upgrade and then Zeta Armor Handguard XC Flashers the front wih prowermadd mirror so i can get rid of the mickey mouse mirrors
Hey Bobby. Not sure if money is a factor for you. But I figured out a cheaper alternate to getting rid of those rear turn signals.

CLICKIE CLICKIE

·
Registered
74 Posts
I believe I saw that in the back of your truck the other day in Lemmon Valley? I live out in Stead/Red Rock area and was at Smith's and was like, "HEY! Theres another tard here in town!" Anyways, good luck on the build, maybe we can get together and do a ride once the weather is nicer, which looks to be soon hopefully.

-Curtis

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i only paint the plastic around the muffler plus i use real plastic and i plan on getting full exhust down the road any way

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey stubbz what header and pipe you use for the undertail
i want one so bad!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
click on my build thread in my signature below, first pix got removed but there are plenty of others in there. my bike had a full system fmf powerbomb header and powercore pipe, thats what i used to make it as an undertail, works great with the Edge tailight also, i hated the spacers being way far out on my 50stunt pegs so with an undertail its all even.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
enough with the poor boy mods
just order some drc lights from 12oclocklabs, they will be here next week :)

1 - 20 of 318 Posts