SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one really needs to go! Best offer (stupid offers get no reply- so try once and if you don't hear from me- go higher!:D)

Bike is in like new condition. Dropped once by me in lowside. Only damage was to the right hand guard. Raced once on roadcourse (shortshifted the straights) and twice in Supermoto. FMF full system in Ti and safetywired, stock catch can used and additional crankcase breather installed. Aluminum custom catch (belly) pan is legal for all roadrace series in the USA (not installed in pics). Brand new chain and sprockets, rear tire has one supermoto race and practice the front has once sumo race weekend on it. Both are Michelin sumo slicks. Oil changed after every ride day. Filters are reusable Scotts and I have a set of throw aways too.

Title is clear and in hand. This machine can be made street legal very easily- just search this site to find those that have. I can do it in my shop for $300-$1000 depending on your local law requirements and your parts choice.

Shipping- Forward air (www.forwardair.com) can ship this in a crate. Calculate your own from Phoenix, AZ -zip 85032. I can deliver within 600 miles for $400.

I am a longtime motorcycle tech that takes very good care of my machines. Only selling since I want a dirtbike and baby is coming.

PRICE- Like I said- best offer. I will not accept any under $3000. Trades- $2500 cash and what you got? Like I said looking for a dirtbike to ride in the desert and maybe and enduro or two.

Contact- easiest and quickest way to get in touch is by phone 623-521-2461. I am Cory.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts