SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else own one?

i've had several chest/back armor protectors over the years, and a few months ago i purchased a pressure suit via ebay because it had something that other brands and models i've looked at didnt have.
collar bone protection! the coverage in the photo looks like the 1990's version of the Answer chest guard.

The box came in, and i was disappointed to find they sent a different model. :rant:

i know, you can rip on the post about a persons collar bone being prone to breaking, but as i see it, every little bit helps! If i have a piece of plastic there, i'm running a better chance of not breaking it if i case a jump hard and hit the brake resivor.

anyone know of a model/brad that has this? that is currently in production and for sale?

chris<pixelmonkey>:D

·
Registered
677 Posts
FYI,
I have the Thor impact rig se & it does not have collar bone Protcetion.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
i bought this after a broken collar bone. looks like they got a new model out. for supermoto i dont recommend it stay away from the mesh it leaves your skin unprotected. even for mx it sucks not enough protection but i wear it still.

stay away

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I've been using the 661 pressure suit for 3 years and have no complaints about it. Well, it is a little hot in these Georgia summers, but I like it a lot. I wear it for both MX and SM.

Then again, it's all a personal preference.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I've been using the 661 pressure suit for 3 years and have no complaints about it. Well, it is a little hot in these Georgia summers, but I like it a lot. I wear it for both MX and SM.

Then again, it's all a personal preference.
which one they got a bunch

·
Registered
49 Posts
Can someone tell me how pressure suites are supposed to fit. Tight around the chest and neck? How much movement should there be?

I just purchased one and I think it might be a bit too big.

Thanks,

T

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Can someone tell me how pressure suites are supposed to fit. Tight around the chest and neck? How much movement should there be?

I just purchased one and I think it might be a bit too big.

Thanks,

T
i dont know:

but my opinion is it should be tight but not restrict blood flow. my 661 pro pressure suit was so tight in the forarms i needed to cut the mesh. everywhere else was ok once im riding i forget its even on. im 6'0 with a beer gut and the xl fit me ok.

dont want it too loose ive seen a pic of sdmotard with road rash after his pressure suit shifted (maybe it tore i dont remember)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts