SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone here is an atv enthusiast, but the recent Issue of Quad has announced that the 2009 LTZ400 will have EFI. It uses the same DRZ engine. :thumbup:

·
Registered
843 Posts
I don't know anything about it but, my friend in FL just text me the 2009 DRZ is going to be a 450 EFI.:headscrat

·
Registered
316 Posts
I don't know anything about it but, my friend in FL just text me the 2009 DRZ is going to be a 450 EFI.:headscrat
That would be badass

Not for the DRZ's in '09 though.
Still, if they use the same engines, how hard would it be for a swap? (If someone really wanted to)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Pretty much all the photos of all the bikes on Suzuki's website reek and make their bikes look hideous. They need to work on that. Last years white looked like crap on it too. So does the black ones. And the yellow ones. You have to see them in person to make a judgement. Personally, i'd like to have the blue SM's like they have in Europe and Canada.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Pretty much all the photos of all the bikes on Suzuki's website reek and make their bikes look hideous. They need to work on that. Last years white looked like crap on it too. So does the black ones. And the yellow ones. You have to see them in person to make a judgement. Personally, i'd like to have the blue SM's like they have in Europe and Canada.
Very true - bike looks a ton better in person - would like to see some pics of the blue euro/ca version.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Blue is HOT :thumbup:
Like the blinker lights to not to big not to small wonder if there stock??? Look good with a new edge tail light

1 - 14 of 14 Posts