SuperMoto Junkie banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ah, I see. That was one of those nights where I was sitting in the garage and thought to myself " hmm, what kind useless object can I spend money on?" $45 later, it had blue lights.

·
Registered
446 Posts
You guessed it, No ballitic panels though sorry guys. Molle weave based on Point Blank plate carriers.
I made them to attach mag pouches to the bike for tools, water bottle and of course my M4 Devastator.:arsenal

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Ah, I see. That was one of those nights where I was sitting in the garage and thought to myself " hmm, what kind useless object can I spend money on?" $45 later, it had blue lights.
So do you guys ever ride with the "Reno Day Riders'"? :anim_peep:

Juz playin with ya....:bike::bike:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
They were referring to an old inside joke on here where a guy put LED lights on his bike to make it look less "enduroish". Everyone gave the guy shit. :lol: To each his own :thumbup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey, those lights add 5 HP.:lol:

I originally put them on to make fun of all the squids and harleys that have them. When they ask why I put them on, I tell them "so I could be cool Like you."

And the cops love that plate.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
What kind of bike is that, kinda hard to tell. All I can see is tires, engine and a red tail light I think. Looks like maybe someone just shoved their bike in a tree...:lol:

61 - 80 of 106 Posts