SuperMoto Junkie banner

361 - 380 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Of course!

The truth is, that Bucobuco is a fake trademark created by a couple of friends of mine and me, to spread this mod. :lol: It's on the funny side of mods and supermotos.

My buddy's version is the classic hole, drilled in the front part of the seat, right upon the throttle body. Then he put a plastic cone (used for subwoofers) and a metal net. Very well handcrafted:

This mod is very clean and race-looking, but not rain-proof. But he uses his Berg mostly on track days, and I think he doesn't rides when it rains.

My version is road-oriented, so I just cut 2 plastic triangles out of the side fairings:

It's rain-proof, and if I carry a bag (like in this pic), the holes still take air from the side.

Both mods have the same result, hp and torque improvement at all rpms
The drawback (on road use at constant speed) is that the noise is quite pesky and it breaks your eardrums.. But when you go full throttle is a real delight :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Oh yeah! I have the same mod in my seat on 1 of my Bergs I just though it was a different mod and it's a little louder but I'll take the 2hp gain anyday.:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
The Berg among the mountains, its natural territory :D

Ofenpass, Switzerland, 2200 meters:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice ^^^^

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Sweet 650!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congratulations, so how does the 390 compare to the dizzer?
It's more nimble in the tight stuff and the 6th gear is real handy in the open. It feels just as heavy as the drz to pick up though and I think the fe450 would've been a better step up in power.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is my bike to go to work everyday.
Lowered suspension.
Starter and battery removed.
Fuel in the frame.
Montesa Cota rear fender.
Next step: 710 engine prep from Contiman.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is my bike to go to work everyday.
Lowered suspension.
Starter and battery removed.
Fuel in the frame.
Montesa Cota rear fender.
Next step: 710 engine prep from Contiman.
Wow, Cool build! :clap: Can you show us more? More photos and more background please! Do you have a build thread somewhere if it? Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will try to start a build thread here but it could be boring as this is not my main project and it goes rather slow.
Just for the fun of it.
It used to look like this:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will try to start a build thread here but it could be boring as this is not my main project and it goes rather slow.
Just for the fun of it.
It used to look like this:
Hi, Cool to see although I must say it look much better in current design, maybe you can share how you modified the engine and frame etc? Any plans to change the bodywork etc a third time or keep it in this latest wild style with that trial tail? How must does it weight now?

361 - 380 of 402 Posts