SuperMoto Junkie banner

9861 - 9872 of 9872 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
A few pictures of my DRZ400, will hopefully be ready for the track in a week or 2 or if i can ever figure out where to mount this Grave motorsports carb catch can. anyways pretty plain jane, fcr39mx, Open MRD Z-pro and just changed the headlight and front fender from an Acerbis duck bill and cyclops to Polisport, hate how suzuki has different yellows!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's been a while since I was on. Both bikes are still going strong. Also added a 2002 yam TDR125 for my daughter to the stable. Wrapped it in Matt purple chrome. Lovely little bike for a nearly 20 year old 2T learner bike. She's only 16 so can't derestrict it yet.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys i have a question i have been biking and using the Crest eagle Gps Uav for 3 months now and it takes amaaaaazing footage of me riding but now they came out with this new drone specifically specialized to take cool vids of bikers what do you guys think they have a sale now? here is the link to the drone

haha il probobly buy it but i want your opinion before i buy it because i know there are people with good experience here and can give good advice :)

·
Registered
10 Posts

2015 WR250R. Warp 9 wheels, 320mm front disc, Power Commander with dyno tune, Yoshi exhaust. 30.7 Rear Wheel HP. Scoots OK for a quarter liter.

9861 - 9872 of 9872 Posts