Registered
1,166 Posts
You jousting with that front fender :D

Hate to get run into by you :Funny:

Here are all my minis :arsenal

·
Registered
63 Posts
05 klx110 . Big Gun pipe, filter, UFO plastics, Renthal bars, and 12" Michelin Pilot SC tyres. cam and new rear sprocket are on the way this weekend.

·
Registered
84 Posts
wooooweee! That is badass Jimmy.

Filthy, that is quite a collection there. How does that Sikk bike run motard style?

Heres mine - a few changes coming soon... wait until you see my wheels. Think 10" Marchesini supermoto wheels and you will have an idea.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
motard50s said:
wooooweee! That is badass Jimmy.

Filthy, that is quite a collection there. How does that Sikk bike run motard style?
Good! I put a big 20mm Mikuni and ported takegawa intake on it, just went up one on the CS today.

I raced it at Grange on the 20th, it was topped out by the finish line with stock carb and gears. It's a torque monster!

The big bore Fiddy is my favorite, in Frakenstein mode right now for "quick change" mods. Getting good at wheelies on it :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
picture of my mini-tard from last fall. it's currently in pieces in my garage getting a big bore kit and cam, stiffer front and rear springs, and a taller seat. will be adding some new pegs, shift lever, 300mm front brake rotor and maybe a hi-rev cdi box during this summer. yeah, it's street plated.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here's me on my buddies 50, out at the Kinsmen Cart Track in Dixon, CA. Once I have some digital pics of my KX100 I'll post them as well. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought Id post this up for my buddy, this thing is sick. It has a Takagawa R-stage 88 kit on it and dynoed 9.1hp at the wheel. Its in its dirt trim in the photo but on street tires I have yet to see any fiddy, knock off 107 or not, get anywhere even close to it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wear helmets all the time.
Aren't they about 1/4" thick and made of cotton??
Here she is with new dirt rubber and 12" front.
Made my own pegs, chainguide, tensioner, sprocket.

1 - 20 of 739 Posts