1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us are riding with NYSBC on Pocono East this Thursday June 12th

Let's get some more motards in the mix!

They said it looks like a low turnout, so plenty of open track

And the weather looks fantastic, 78 and sunny, from here.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I registered over the phone. I think it was $160

Or you can register online. Their website is http://www.nysportbikeclub.com/

QUOTE=rickmancc;565799]price and details?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
657 Posts
Jim,

I will try to make it up for a while to say hi, but I have 3 cars to get ready for the BeaveRun SCCA National and my mini for SandyHook. Have a safe day and I hope to get you to SH soon. E-Town is on my schedule for June 28th, you going?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dan,

No can do on the 28th but I'll see you Thursday. We have 3 Motards coming in our clan....and a nice new Ducati D16RR :bowdown:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Mr Jolly, Great weather and everyone played nice.

The bad news is second session out I blew/locked up the motor on my 450 SMR on decel right after the long straight. :rant: Crank, rod, valve, I dunno. Did'nt sound good. Back in the garage I noticed I lost coolant and there was water in the crankcase. Headgasket? Hydrolock?
My buddies YZ450F had the same fate an hour later at the exact same spot on the track. Go figure.
I'll find out by the weekend what failed and how much damage. Gotta pay to play ya know.
The D16RR is my buddies and he also bought his 998R. Good news was I got to use the 998R after my bike broke so the day was'nt a total loss. :bowdown:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Jim,

I will try to make it up for a while to say hi, but I have 3 cars to get ready for the BeaveRun SCCA National and my mini for SandyHook. Have a safe day and I hope to get you to SH soon. E-Town is on my schedule for June 28th, you going?
I wonder how many people are still planning on the 28th. It doesn't seem that the "sticky" has "stuck".

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=58227

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
185 Posts
I already have a mini (no taunting neccesary). It's ON the schedule. Wasn't always on it. It got added after the ESMRA date was cancelled & I was told a "big company" quicky scoffed up the cancelled ESMRA date & therefore could not be used for supermoto through Etown. So much for that notion. I was just wondering when it was actually added to the kart schedule, as it was not on the schedule in the days following the ESMRA cancellation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts