SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A plane crash in Oklahoma on Saturday night has resulted in the deaths of three men working within the motorcycle industry. Chase Bales, Damian Riddoch and Mats Malmberg, all partners in U.S. Highland Motorcycles, lost their lives when the small plane they were flying in, piloted by Bales, crashed at about 10 p.m. on Saturday near Mohawk Park near Tulsa, possibly as a result of running out of fuel.

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/PLANE-CRASH-IN-OKLAHOMA-TAKES-THE-LIVES-OF-THREE-H-7128.aspx

·
Registered
623 Posts
That's terrible!

I had high hopes for Highland Motorcycles, I hope this doesn't kill the company also.

R.I.P. to those that lost their lives and my condolences to their friends and families.

sad, very sad

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bless those families and the company

I work just a few miles away from Highlands new facility and am good friends with a few of the owners. Highland will miss the members dearly but will not let this slow the company down. They still have clear focus and are continuing to work towards it!:thumbup:

Please continue to pray for the company and families who lost their loved ones in this tragedy. They are a public traded company; feel free to show some support by backing our own American Bike Company!:arsenal

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I just heard about this tragedy. I remember being stoked when first seeing the Highland bikes.

Any update on the company?
Not that I could afford one of their bikes, but they sure look sweet.
Hopefully the fuel tanks on the motos are bigger than the one on the plane :anim_peep:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts