SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
HAHAHA!!! Good pic. That shit is fun, swinging the curves with my dog. He loves that shit. I'll say " you wanna hit the dragon" and Jake will be like, RUFF RUFF, and get this crazy look in his eyes. Now all I've got to do is teach him how to flip the bird to the Harleys when we buzz past em. Jake hates it when they slow our ride up.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
HAHAHA!!! Good pic. That shit is fun, swinging the curves with my dog. He loves that shit. I'll say " you wanna hit the dragon" and Jake will be like, RUFF RUFF, and get this crazy look in his eyes. Now all I've got to do is teach him how to flip the bird to the Harleys when we buzz past em. Jake hates it when they slow our ride up.:lol::lol::lol:
^^:laughingr Just get him a little helmet with one of those intercom systems, and teach him to piss on command. My territory, no slaying or plundering allowed.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I just noticed I have a headlight out.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Starting to lean to the left, head up, looking through the turn. Jake has great riding form! :thumbup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Starting to lean to the left, head up, looking through the turn. Jake has great riding form! :thumbup:
HAHA!! Yeah, he was a champion bobsled racer in the pen (the pound). I've had people follow me and say he is working everybit of that trailer. CLAWS TO THE WALL:lol:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I just noticed I have a headlight out.
Your lights have always been out since I've known ya. :infrandom

Jake is camera friendly..lookin right at it..or maybe, "I wonder if that camera guy has a scooby snak."

PS...just got my old school 'Wing put back together muddauber. FBI suspension works titties on a Goldwing too! :bannana:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Your lights have always been out since I've known ya. :infrandom

Jake is camera friendly..lookin right at it..or maybe, "I wonder if that camera guy has a scooby snak."

PS...just got my old school 'Wing put back together muddauber. FBI suspension works titties on a Goldwing too! :bannana:
I'm bringing my wing to the next ride and me you and dauber are gonna hit the mountain.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Sweet! :bike:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm bringing my wing to the next ride and me you and dauber are gonna hit the mountain.
Dude, that sounds like a plan. We can take a day to do a little sport touring. I'll bring Jake.:thumbup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Still allergic to sleeves I see :lol::lol:
Yeah, I didnt know if my concealed weapons permit was good in Tenn., so I let the guns out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts