SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Summer is about hangin' out, ridin' and having fun with your family and friends. That's what we do all day every day, and we got a big ol' family to join the ride too. Hope you guys like our lil' summer vid. :bannana:

·
Registered
164 Posts
cool vid fellas!! now i want to put my KTM back on the road dammit!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
:cheers::pimp:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Nice! I liked the song too.:thumbup:

How can I get one of your Brapp hoodies here in the US?

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Nice !

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Awesome video as always :thumbup: I really love the Dailies videos Fawking hilarious :rofl: Also wouldnt mind getting a Braapp hoodie as well

·
Registered
20 Posts
Damn you guys just keep reminding how bad my wheelies are :D Awesome stuff once again!

I would also order a Braap hoodie instantly if only there were my size at your store! When are you getting more of those things? :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn you guys just keep reminding how bad my wheelies are :D Awesome stuff once again!

I would also order a Braap hoodie instantly if only there were my size at your store! When are you getting more of those things? :)
Most of the summer collection sold out like 3 months earlier than expected but fall collection is on it's way. New, better, improved... :thumbup: and if everything goes right, opening for biz stateside! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Most of the summer collection sold out like 3 months earlier than expected but fall collection is on it's way. New, better, improved... :thumbup: and if everything goes right, opening for biz stateside! :cheers:
Don't really need you to go all the way over the atlantic. I live right nextdoor ;D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Don't really need you to go all the way over the atlantic. I live right nextdoor ;D
Mee to, want a braap hoodie! :bike:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts