:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Bad ass as always Jenzino :clap:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Awesome video! is there anyway to get your cloths in the US? I'd love to rock the Braaaaap Sweatshirt riding around town :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
NICE vid!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for all the thumbs up! :bowdown: We got some new filming equipment coming in soon too so you guys can expect production to be cranked up a few notches for summer too. And not to sound like a salesman but don't forget to join our FB-group with moto riders from all over the world :bannana:

Makes me want to go dump by moto and hurt myself. SICK! :thumbup:
:lol: I still haven't been ridin since the crash at 0:19 due to a banged up shoulder. Ride hard, wipe out hard :rofl: I expect to be back on the bike later this week tho :thumbup:

Awesome video! is there anyway to get your cloths in the US? I'd love to rock the Braaaaap Sweatshirt riding around town :thumbup:
Glad you guys like the merch! :clap: We haven't got an official retailer stateside just yet but we're looking into it as we speak. We just need a reliable store with a webshop that can handle all US orders and we should be good to go. Work in progress. We're actually getting a lot of interest from US riders to get their hands on the merch so it's just a matter of time. :thumbup:

it'd be cool to put over my compression jacket, but at €65.00 (which is almost $100?) you're going to be shelling out alot for a hoodie.
I hear ya. :hmmm: The prices in our webshop is according to the Swedish market which is significantly higher in pricing than the US market. With a national retailer/distributor stateside things will def look different. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Thanks for all the thumbs up! :bowdown: We got some new filming equipment coming in soon too so you guys can expect production to be cranked up a few notches for summer too. And not to sound like a salesman but don't forget to join our FB-group with moto riders from all over the world :bannana:

I hear ya. :hmmm: The prices in our webshop is according to the Swedish market which is significantly higher in pricing than the US market. With a national retailer/distributor stateside things will def look different. :cheers:
and i can't wait!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts