SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edit. So we don't spam the forum we keep all the Dailies here on the same thread and add as we go.

We got the brilliantly stupid idea of launching something we'd like to call Pimpstar Dailies.:lol: Uncut, raw and behind the scenes material that we can't really do anything with anyways. Simply put, some of the stupid crap we come up with on a daily basis. No fancy editing, no special effects or filters, just pure fun for the hell of it. :D Call it a videoblog if you will. We start off our Dailies with the adventures of yesterday, embrace… “The Village Idiots”! Enjoy our stupidness! :rofl:

This time, we go back to the basics! :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Good stuff:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Haha, nice!:thumbup::lol:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Only proper for a bunch of retards :lol:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
always great! :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Couldn't edit the first message to add another video, so I guess here will do. Took the baby out for a spin the other day, so this is pretty much just an ordinary hour in my life. :lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
hell yeah good stuff fellas love your work!! really want a BRAAP hoodie but you dont post to Australia:headshake

·
Registered
603 Posts
Love the elevator music! I want to know how you get that many retards, I mean Motards together at a time??? Nice group, I think.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts