SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title, I would like to see a few pictures of the Cycra Pro-Bend handguards installed on a red & white SM610 (or 510 I guess). I can't decide between white or black...

I know that black will tie in with the headlight cowling, but white ties-in with the front fender etc. It's an '08 model so has black forks and black rear panels - will white guards look more out-of-place than they do on an '06/07 model therefore?

Also, does anyone have any advice on *specifically* which ones I need to order. There seems to be lots of different types and I'm a litttle confused i.e. two types with the large plastic shield, but the Cycra sticker is in a different place on each. I'd also like to see pics of the smaller plastic shields if poss too.

Lastly, do I need the Magura mount for the '08 (Tomaselli) bars, or do I go for the centre mount thingies? I want minimal (ideally zero) fitting hassle, because I bought Cemoto's but there's stuff in the way on the bars where they should mount, so the options are very limited and I've given up on them. All tips and pics appreciated.

Thanks in advance, JD

·
Registered
93 Posts
I can't give you too much advise besides black looks good and the Cycra's work great, I've tried them out. They came with the bike when I bought it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for pics - I'm going for black now. If anyone has any more ideas on whether to go Magura mounts or the centre mounts as above, would be appreciated. I was kind of looking for the easiest to fit, I don't want to have to move things down the handlebars etc, otherwise I might aswell persevere with the Cemotos I bought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts