Recess pic

And what ride would be complete w/o a pic of Terry taking a leak

End of the day for Terry

And then there was two

Day over

·
Registered
201 Posts
It was a great day! Im glad I finally got to ride with Chase.

I wish we got a pict of the small hill climb.

Looks like it's going to be another wheelie great year:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Dude, we watched you wheelie "off into the sunset", thru 4 gears until you were outta sight 1/2mi down the road. :bowdown:
That was great! Terry had me in stitches laughing all day with his wheelie shenanigans.:laughingr
Goose and I came across a stoplight on a lonely country road out in the middle of freakin no-where,:wtf::headscrat and Goose, quoting "Blazing Saddles", says "we gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes!". I about ate it several times after that from laughing so hard....

Weather started cool, about 45 or so, but then warmed up real good. Virtually no traffic, but we kept buzzing these bicycle riders who were having some kind of event. At first, they'd just ride in the middle of the road. After the 3rd or 4th pass, they moved over...:lol:

An excellent day indeed! Couldn't ask for better dudes to ride with. Ride fast, but ride smart. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Terry, how'd that cush feel?

I guess you got your brakes bled too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice pics Goose. Wish I coulda made it yesterday...I've been trying to kick this cold. I got to see the Tarded WR450 in action today and WOW! Don't see me tardin mine anytime soon, but man it is tempting. ACME ride was pretty stellar today. I'm ready for some kickass twisties whenever you guys are.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Terry, how'd that cush feel?
I guess you got your brakes bled too. :thumbup:
I guess it's doing it's job. It feels super smooth and ya know I was yanking on it all day...and today:lol:

Did you look at the picts?:laughingr
Thanks for all your help bro.

I hope Mango and Stumpy can make the next one:bike:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks like a fun time. One of these times you folks are planning on going out. please feel free to drop me a line. I recently sold my Mulistrada and KTM 360 and bought a KTM 530 for the street. My son is on a DRZ SM and we would love to have go out with a group other than just he and I.

Brian

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
hey brian, good choice on the 530!!

oh goose!! good pics man! went for a little ride with greenpea and to say the least it real f-n NICE!!

Looks like you three had fun, nice wheelies too!

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Looks like a fun time. One of these times you folks are planning on going out. please feel free to drop me a line. I recently sold my Mulistrada and KTM 360 and bought a KTM 530 for the street. My son is on a DRZ SM and we would love to have go out with a group other than just he and I.

Brian
Brian...
Ya'll are welcome anytime. Keep your eyes on the ride alerts for WNC. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Hey Dave, you still have the DRZ? I can't remember if you said it sold or not.
And what's the status on the YZ, is it back together, gonna tag it? :D
YZ is still blowed-up. I think Stumpy still has the DRZ, but he's a flat-lander now and needs to sell it.:twofinger

·
Registered
445 Posts
cool pics guys! :)

i live in central va, but my grandparents live in sylva, if you have heard of it. (it's about 45 minutes west of ashville) i might have to trailer my bike down the next time we go for a visit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts