1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
nice pics! LOTS of em!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I was there sunday. Very cool setup. Wish it was closer so I could come and race.

Trying to get a bunch of guys from Calgary fired up to come down for the August National round though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are super fortunate to have photographers like Howard and others.

We are also looking to grow the series and would be more than happy to see a huge turn out for the National championships as well as our next race on July 19/20.

We have a couple of guys that have made the trip from Cowtown, you should team up save some travel expenses if you can make it work.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks like there are a few of us from cowtown toying with the idea of making the trip out there for the national. Great pics and looks like a good mix of dirt and pavement. Can't wait to get out there!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
If we can get a few guys to go down together to save on the gas, I'd be in for sure. I even have a place we can stay for free. My mom's place is like 10-15 minutes from the track. As well I have everything we need to set up a decent pit, ez-ups, generator etc, all that crap from my roadracing days.

Who's in?

This video of the Vancouver track was posted elswhere on SMJ but it gives a good idea of what the track is like. The double jumps in the dirt are now tabletops so it is a bit less intimidating for us newbies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyPxt-WrpM&fmt=18

1 - 7 of 7 Posts