SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the bike from Nudist so he already modded it. I'll post more pics to help those who are interested in the FMF. I'll get some close-ups and post tonight.
FMF is nice and small which lead to some nice lines, bike sounds incredible and the response is very fast yet smooth.

I don't know the exact model but it's an FMF Titanium exhaust, I'll see if there's a model number on it somewhere as well.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW...my SM610 will be in a magazine coming out next month (you'll see this picture) in IronHorse magazine

I'll post up more info, the author interviewed me and a couple of friends for the article

·
Registered
181 Posts
BTW...my SM610 will be in a magazine coming out next month (you'll see this picture) in IronHorse magazine

I'll post up more info, the author interviewed me and a couple of friends for the article
the chopper magazine?!?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup the chop mag...off to get the fmf pics, sorry...been really busy lately.

·
Registered
181 Posts
cool!!! i used to read through it every so often when i worked at a bike shop. good magazine, i'll have to start keeping an eye out for it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
guess u sold ur Hyper then huh?? I saw some guy in Tysons corner with one with the akra pipe u had ur i think...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Iron Horse is now covering cafe's and a host of other bikes. Nice article a few issues ago on the Hypermotard. My Husky article will be out in another month.
Ed....touch base...we'll hook up and make sure and do the Husky some justice :thumbup:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
guess u sold ur Hyper then huh?? I saw some guy in Tysons corner with one with the akra pipe u had ur i think...
Yeah, I sold the hyper...the payment was way too much to justify letting it sit during race season. As far as the bike itself no complaints, it was a TON of fun and a fast bike. Although, having the DRZ and riding both in one day I realized the supermoto was the bike for me.

So I sold it and gave the wife my DRZ...and picked up the SM610 and I cannot complain. I have about a 1.5 month break so it's time to learn the SM610 better now but so far I am very very pleased with the bike. Each ride it just gets better and better.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

ah, i guess he didnt like the pics i sent him... oh well. Dude nice bike!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts