SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a new digi camera and took some photos of the new plated SM. Next weekend I am off to Cuddebackville to really try her out :thumbup:

·
Registered
373 Posts
let me be the first to say: NICE!!!

hopefully you're getting better weather down there in NY than we are in toronto right now. i think i've only seen the sun once in the past two weeks! at least it feels that way...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hmm looks familiar :thumbup:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Chrome, You must have a good paying job :thumbup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nah he just married RICH twice, or was that someone else????

Oh and

SWEEEEET!!!! :rock:

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
M Dubya
I finally got everything all sorted out and now the dale runs great! The ecu was messed up and the dealer had to replace it, damn computer was confusing my bike :2hard

Now that things are running good I have to admit the dale is real quick for a 440, well if you ask me. :thumbup:

PS DAMNNNNN CHROMEEE.........THERE ARE A FEW NICE TOYS IN THERE...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I didn't mean to hijack your post :lol: I'm glad you are happy with the bike. Now get out there and whoop up on some sportbikes :arsenal

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cripes
not just yet, I just picked it up but than again with my turn around anything is possible :lol: I only had the KTM for two months before I sold it :hmmm:

·
Registered
419 Posts
If it's brand new, then I would pull the motor apart for sure. I posted to you in another forum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That is very nice. I did not really like the canondales at first but I must say you have a good looking bike. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ATK bought out cannondale and are making all new bikes for 2005 with the updates www.atkusa.com They are the same thing just blue plus they have larger pistons (450)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts