Thanks Scott ! Awesome picts as usual...:thumbup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great photos Scott.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Nice pictures Scott, thanks for posting them!

:thumbup:

There were some fans in the stands... not as many as Friday night though. Who knew school bus races had such a draw?

:lol:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Hay scott was there alot of people in the stands?????

I didn't do a head count so to speak but I estimated around 400-500 ? kinda dismal really.....funny when the side show drifters came out everyone crowed the fence.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I didn't do a head count so to speak but I estimated around 400-500 ? kinda dismal really.....funny when the side show drifters came out everyone crowed the fence.....:rolleyes:
I understand it would be nice to have a bunch of spectators, but a) you gotta walk before you can run, and b) the money is in putting together a good TV package and making sure it is shown and accessable to its intended audience in some reasonable time frame. I hope the airings on the internet work out. I think that is a great idea and I hope they get that together and fast. Once people can see it on TV and on the internet, people will start coming out to the races to watch in person. But I still think that is a secondary concern in the scheme of things.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
I understand it would be nice to have a bunch of spectators, but a) you gotta walk before you can run, and b) the money is in putting together a good TV package and making sure it is shown and accessable to its intended audience in some reasonable time frame. I hope the airings on the internet work out. I think that is a great idea and I hope they get that together and fast. Once people can see it on TV and on the internet, people will start coming out to the races to watch in person. But I still think that is a secondary concern in the scheme of things.

Totally agree :thumbup:
I have raced at that track alot and I gotta say they did an awsome job of getting it prepared....the track had a very professional feel to it and all involved did a kick ass job :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
It's a shame that first dirt section wouldn't dry out. The 2+ inches of rain on wednesday and thursday certainly didn't help (it was kinda scary being out there with the lighting around us).

We pumped 2500+ gallons of water out of that place. Fortunately the other dirt section did dry out.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
There were some fans in the stands... not as many as Friday night though. Who knew school bus races had such a draw?

:lol:
:Funny:

<*******>
That's whacha gits fer livin' in thu city, gurl! Evbody knows thet them skewl bus is funner then mo sickles!
</*******>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts