SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SouthWestSupermoto is happy to announce that we worked out a deal with PKRA.
Starting this November the 2nd, SuperMoto Sundays at 1 P.M. every other Sunday!:bannana:
Price, $35.00:thumbup:
We will be updating the website with all the details.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, there is a scheduling snafu. The 2nd is not going to work, I'm working on getting the new dates.

·
Registered
5 Posts
SouthWestSupermoto is happy to announce that we worked out a deal with PKRA.
Starting this November the 2nd, SuperMoto Sundays at 1 P.M. every other Sunday!:bannana:
Price, $35.00:thumbup:
We will be updating the website with all the details.
Do you have a series of races planned and beginning estimates on rider count? How about classes, start times, blah blah blah ..... I'm hours away from selling all of my sumo equipment and would really like to have a proper series to go to if its available

·
Registered
129 Posts
Do you have a series of races planned and beginning estimates on rider count? How about classes, start times, blah blah blah ..... I'm hours away from selling all of my sumo equipment and would really like to have a proper series to go to if its available
If you end up selling your stuff let me know I'm in phx

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Firm date

Ok, I just got the proper dates. Starting the 23rd, PKRA will be running Supermoto from 1 P.M. to 5 P.M. every second and fourth Sunday of each month.
This will be a practice session format. Races will be held at Musselman Circuit in Tucson. Dates for the races are to be decided.
I can't even begin to estimate rider count.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
I was just about to send this link to you.. :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
held on to my setup at the last second. very cool to have stumbled on this chance in Az. I still have the bike for sale and if it sells I'll be in the market for a newer one. I'll still be back to hit a few Utah rounds next year and hopefully more of the Nationals.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quick reminder, gates are open all morning and the bikes are on track at 1pm.
Get there a bit early to have Craig, Eddie or Andrew tech your bike.
You can find them by their bike numbers.
Craig is 311
Andrew is 47
Eddie is 243

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
held on to my setup at the last second. very cool to have stumbled on this chance in Az. I still have the bike for sale and if it sells I'll be in the market for a newer one. I'll still be back to hit a few Utah rounds next year and hopefully more of the Nationals.
Yaaaayyyyy :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana: See you in 2015! Close to finalizing Utah dates as we speak!

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Plenty of Grip

The track is in really good shape, lots of grip.
This is with shagged rubber...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nice! I'm gonna try and make the next one. They don't have a dirt section do they?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts