SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this website, and looking for other SM riders to ride with around Philly. I ride an 09 KTM 530 EXC which I got a year ago. Live in Media,PA and mostly ride Delaware County and Chester Co. Especially along Brandywine creek Rt. 100. Currently recovering from an accident a month ago that ruptured my spleen and tore my kidney. Should be back on the road in a few weeks. Also have the dirt wheels that came with bike and like to go off roadin/duel sport once in a while. There's gotta be some others, so let's ride!:headscrat

·
Registered
46 Posts
I work in Philly but just moved to Royersford/ Collegeville area. Theres some decent roads around me and surrounding areas, how are the roads near you? Def down to ride whenever this shit weather breaks..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Philly area rides

I usually ride rt 100 from Delaware up to Downingtown. Great twisty old creek rd. Would like to ride some more out your way. Like i said, still recovering from crash so check back in a few weeks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yea do that man, I was living in West Chester last year and there are lots of good roads there. Not sure I should go back into Delaware due to quite a few unpaid tickets though. Either way pm me when your good to go.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i live in west philly, but i dont get outside the city limits as much as i like, aka lots of urban terrorizing.:arsenal

·
Registered
34 Posts
New to this website, and looking for other SM riders to ride with around Philly. I ride an 09 KTM 530 EXC which I got a year ago. Live in Media,PA and mostly ride Delaware County and Chester Co. Especially along Brandywine creek Rt. 100. Currently recovering from an accident a month ago that ruptured my spleen and tore my kidney. Should be back on the road in a few weeks. Also have the dirt wheels that came with bike and like to go off roadin/duel sport once in a while. There's gotta be some others, so let's ride!:headscrat
Hey!

I live in the Royersford/Limerick area. Gots a CRF450X streeted and moto'd.

If any of you guys are ripping around Chester co. or Mont co. let me know! I'd kill to ride moto with somebody around here!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm still super moto shopping :(

Looking for a 625, or possibly even a 525 if the price is right. Hopefully get to ride with you guys soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Rte 100 is a blast!
hit me up if you guys are riding next week. I live in Broomall.
[email protected]

·
Registered
384 Posts
i was just watching Its always sunny in philadelphia and i was like i so want to ride downtown in philly and here is a philly thread! I'm going to do it!!!!!!!:arsenal:arsenal

·
Registered
205 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts