SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Behr 5.0 & 3.5 x 17, Factory Pro Racing hubs, 1 race on Metzeler Drifts.
$700 plus shipping

MX tech supermoto suspension. set up for a 160lbs rider. FRESH! Two rides since the work was done. All receipts. $700 plus shipping(the work alone was $700 plus shipping.

Complete front MotoMaster caliper & adapter, MM rotor, Brembo master, and Galfer brakeline. $400 plus shipping

STM slipper clutch. $500 plus shipping.

Graves catch can. $60 plus shipping.

I may part out the rest of the bike as I have no more dirt parts. It's a sad day... All parts are clean and in really good shape. I converted the wheels to tubeless. They've worked perfectly for two seasons. There are some scratches from changing tires, etc.

*Why can't we edit the subject? Damn typo!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Oh, "parting out"... Don't you make more money perting out? :D
Would you consider selling the caliper and relocation bracket by themselves? If so, how much?
By the way, where is that storage unit your keeping your bike at??? :hmmm:
Thanks inajfin

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's at the storage place by ya Momma's house. It's more convenient that way. :lol: What's that P series look like? my first legal trans was a P200. I replaced the cruciform multiple times from riding the piss out of it. i still miss that weird thing. frickin' dangerous it was.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I was nor cal scooter racing champion twicw on a P200,then a Lambretta Starstream, 2 time Wera 125 champion Chris Rodgers started out on Vespas (r.i.p.)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to race 125GP against chris. We used to talk scooters and all things mod. This was in '94 and 5 I think. I pass that story onto any other dumbass candle burner and they're all shocked. I was pulling for that dude when he was sand's teammate. Racing 125s was the best time of my racing life.
"You should see me dressed up in me uniform".

I was nor cal scooter racing champion twicw on a P200,then a Lambretta Starstream, 2 time Wera 125 champion Chris Rodgers started out on Vespas (r.i.p.)

·
Registered
901 Posts
personally I think Sands is a tool, you ever race with my ex friend Matt Dawson...

·
Registered
785 Posts
It's at the storage place by ya Momma's house. It's more convenient that way. :lol: What's that P series look like? my first legal trans was a P200. I replaced the cruciform multiple times from riding the piss out of it. i still miss that weird thing. frickin' dangerous it was.
Picture a once decent P series that was left on the side of your house for the past 13 years. Kinda like that. What about the caliper/bracket?
Special good super deal for former vespa rider???? :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
read the post and offer the guy real money not the "I could get it on ebay "shit

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey all, i was holding him up with possibly buying the whole kit n' cabootle. He was wanting to sell the whole package, and i wanted it pretty bad. Which ended up falling through on a delivery stand point.

So don't get mad at him, get mad a ME!:arsenal

This by the way is a helluva deal!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey by any chance do you know if the wheels are the same for a 450 as a 250? Im looking for sm wheels for my '04 CRF

·
Registered
28 Posts
If they're not sold please let me know. I will do more research in the mean while to see if they fit. I have cash in hand & am willing to arrange shipping.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
all you would need is a different caliper adapter as i know my 450 caliper will not fit my 250. i think they're sold though.

money talks as they say. until then, nothing in life is really sold.

If they're not sold please let me know. I will do more research in the mean while to see if they fit. I have cash in hand & am willing to arrange shipping.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts