SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
id go but i have a class for work at that time, track this weekend though you guys should go :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
was a great ride guys! i had a blast and was great meeting you tim400sm and yatt!
we should do it again real soon!
well heres a couple of pics of the bikes..

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
going to apex on sunday, its by lake perris

·
Registered
20 Posts
ohhhh :)

nice pics david thanks!

ps prerunner dude i have a '94 22re TC uniball kit caged bumper to bumper, if you ever wanna go spin your wheels hit me up

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok fellas, looks like we are on again this week. any suggestions? I know dav..id said there will be one more joining us. lets plan when and where to meet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lets do ittt.
Down whenever where ever but let's pick somewhere! Turnbull canyon and azusa I think we should save for a weekend... Wheelie practice? dirt? asphalt?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lets do ittt.
Down whenever where ever but let's pick somewhere! Turnbull canyon and azusa I think we should save for a weekend... Wheelie practice? dirt? asphalt?
canyons for the weekends and hooligan for the week... I like your thinking! I know dav...id is taking his bike in sometime this week for service. Not sure when, but Im down for whenever and where ever. how does Thursday look for everyone?

·
Registered
20 Posts
dope doood

Thursday should be swell as long as I'm not at grange practicing for sundayyyy sunday sunday

·
Registered
150 Posts
You guys meeting tonight? Mixster and some others guys are meeting at buffalo wild wings.

·
Registered
150 Posts
the one off of lake forest. theres a thread started in the ride section.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no meet up tonight fellas

the wind is pretty strong out here in the foothills so lets put tonight on the back burner till we can get better weather. If you are free this weekend come out to grange on sunday. Yatt will be racing and dav...id and I will be there hanging out and piting for him

1 - 17 of 17 Posts