SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I wanted to fill you in on what's been in the works and on the down low for a little over a year now.

I have been collecting and preparing all of the information needed to open the Peak Creek Grand Prix in Pulaski, VA. We have enough indoor space available to become the largest indoor kart and mini motard track in the world!

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO OPEN!!!
Next Tuesday (3/3/2015) we will open a crowd funding account for a DISCOUNTED TRACK CREDIT PRE SALE. The success of this pre sale will determine whether or not we can set up the track and open the doors!!! I strongly suggest liking the Facebook page to stay up to date with the most recent information! (I will do my best to make rounds on the forums as much as possible for you guys!)

Phase 1 will include the basics: Karts, mini motard track time availability, a track, spectator space (there will be ground level spectator space as well as a viewing area raised 10'), and concessions on the 57,600 square foot Lower Course. If it works out financially (maybe with some sponsors ) there will be a fleet of mini motards to rent

Phase 2 will depend on demand. We will either expand to have an indoor/ outdoor hybrid track, or we will start setting up the Upper Course which is about 40,000 square feet. The outdoor section will include asphalt and dirt for the motards (asphalt only for karts).

That's the basic overview for the facility as of now (pictures are posted on the Peak Creek Grand Prix Facebook page!). This track will not be an overpromised underdelivered pile. It will be the True Enthusiast's track aiming to improve all drivers and riders, regardless what their vehicle of choice is! Plus the roof keeps you riding all year round to take away the temptation of hanging yourself in those cold winter months

If you would like to catch up to speed and stay up to date on what's happening, like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PeakCreekGP

The website is in the works, hope to have it up sometime next week!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dude. I am so down. I'm a flat tracker from Powhatan. I have raced harescrambles for over 20 years in va and just recently got into flat track. But there is no flat track in va and I've been looking to get into supermoto on my xr100. I've been looking for a place to ride near by for a while now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts