SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PARTING OUT MY SUPERMOTO STUFF. BIKE HAS 15 HRS ON IT AND ALL PARTS HAVE THE SAME. I TAKE CARE OF MY TOYS, MOST OF THIS STUFF IS LIKE NEW. ALL PRICES ARE B.O. AND INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE USA. I'LL JUST GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY NOW, I HAVE NO IDEA IF THESE WILL FIT DRZ'S OR ANY OTHER MODELS. THANKS FOR LOOKING. PLEASE CALL MIKE WITH ANY ?'S. 716-622-4033 HERE WE GO.

HERE'S HOW IT LOOKS NOW. Bike is like brand new. Never seen a motocross track. Bike was tore down and built as a supermoto, but only made it to a few track days. Factory plastic was never used and is like new. Same with suspension, bars, clutch and MX wheels. Exhaust was never used and is like new. New DID chain. Bike has 15.3 hours. Extras include Pro Taper hand guards, Works Connection skid plate, hour meter, FX seat cover with hump. Hours my change as I might go for a few trail rides. $4700

SHOWA SHOCK AND FORKS OFF A 2007 RMZ 450. SET UP FOR A 210LB RIDER WITH RACE TECH SPRINGS AND INTERNALS BY STEVE BEATTIE OF TWENTYSIX SUSPENSION. $650 SOLD

K&N AIR FILTER WITH FRESH RE CHARGE. INCLUDES RECHARGE KIT AND SEALANT GREASE. $125

FMF FACTORY 4.1 TI EXHAUST W/ MEGABOMB HEADER, EXTRA MEGABOMB HEADER WITH O2 SENSOR BUNG WELDED IN FOR AUTO TUNE, POWER COMMANDER 5 WITH AUTOTUNE. AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS BIKE FOR ADD ONS, ALTITUDE AND LOTS OF OTHER FACTORS. $1250

NEW PRO TAPER GOLD BARS. FACTORY SUZUKI BEND. $125

USED PRO TAPER BLACK BARS. FACTORY SUZUKI BEND. $75

HINSON BTL SLIPPER CLUTCH. 15 HRS. $900

HINSON BILLET CLUTCH COVER. $100

ALPINA WHEELS, TUBELESS, 16.5 FRONT, 17 X 5 REAR, SOME CHAIN SLAP ON REAR. OTHER THAN THAT IN GREAT SHAPE. $900

ALPINA WHEELS, SAME AS ABOVE, ONLY THESE WERE MY RAIN WHEELS AND ONLY USED A HANDFULL OF TIMES. IN NEAR PERFECT CONDITION. $1300

SME AXLE SLIDERS. SOME RASH ON ONE OF THE REARS. HARD TO SEE, STILL VERY NICE AND FUNCTIONAL. $75

BERINGER BRAKES TOP RACE KIT. THESE ARE AWSOME!!!!!! $900

PRO CIRCUIT TRIPLES. LIKE NEW. $500

PRO CIRCUIT CLUTCH PERCH. $125

WORKS CONNECTION CLUTCH PERCH. $125

2 SETS OF BERINGER BRAKE PADS. $80 SOLD

NEW BERINGER LEVER. $90 SOLD

BILLET HAMMER HEAD CASE SAVER. $50

WORKS CONNECTION RAD BRACES. $50

FUEL MOTO DIGITAL TIRE WARMERS. $300 SOLD

GPR STEERING STABILIZER. $300

MOTOMASTER BRAKES. BREMBO STREET MASTER. WORKS GREAT. $600

RENTHAL FRONT SPROCKETS. 13T USED, 14T USED, 14T NEW, 15T USED. $30 EACH

STOCK REAR ROTOR. $90

RENTHAL REAR SPROCKETS. 48T NEW, 49T USED, 49T BLACK USED, 52T USED, 54T NEW. $90 NEW, $75 USED

SUNLINE REAR SPROCKETS. 2 X 46T USED, 50T USED. $75

NEW SS OIL FILTER. $40

CYCRA HAND GUARDS. 2 SETS THAT FIT RENTHAL AND PRO TAPER FAT BARS. EXTRAS INCLUDED. SOME RASH ON THE FRONT BLACK SET. $150 SOLD

USED DUNLOP RAINS. 75% TREAD. 16.5 FRONT, 165/50 17 REAR. $175

NEW DUNLOP RAINS. SAME SPECS AS ABOVE USED SET. $300

NEW DUNLOP SLICKS. TWO FRONTS, 16.5 SOFT, $175 EACH. ONE REAR 170/55 17 SOFT $225

·
Registered
216 Posts
pm sent on brake lever and hand guards

·
Registered
378 Posts
PM sent about forks. Also possibly front brake pads if we can get shipping sorted. That was an awsome looking bike! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All pms replied to.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tire warmers sold.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As the top paragraph says, shipping is included to the USA.

·
Registered
628 Posts
will the radiator braces fit an SM? i'm guessing yes, but that'd be a kick in the pants if not. interested - very.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did'nt know that Suzuki made a 2009 RMZ SM. Shit, why did I waste all my money building this one. I'm not sure if it will fit a RMZ SM, but I know it will fit a 2009 RMZ450 if that helps.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale pending on the Beringer lever.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beringer lever sold. Make me some offers on this stuff. I give deep discounts for multiple items.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actual bike is not being parted out!!!!!!!! Bike has been converted back to stock and being sold that way. Please read the description before asking ?'s please.

·
Registered
48 Posts
your very very best price on both sets of alpinas, slipper clutch, and beringer brake setup shipped to the uk please,:D and i dont want to pay any import taxes when they try and deliver it in the uk:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have no idea what it would cost to ship to the UK. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would sell you all that stuff for $3700 if you can figure out the shipping. That's a steal.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just checked with the Post Office online, your looking at $320 just to ship one set of wheels. Your talking like $700 to ship everything, so that would be roughly $4400 with shipping. Have no idea about your international taxes.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hand guards SOLD!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts