SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Complete bike (now mostly disassembled) located at my house in Grand Rapids, Mi 49508. Blew motor (broke rod in half and it spun around and cracked case, displaced the crank to the right enough to knock a ring of casting off the case at the end of the crank and motor locked up immediately). Bike has around 1500 miles on it. Bike is stock with Akro exhaust, Pro-taper bars, and nice hand guards.

Title is clean and bike is paid off. All parts are available and in good working and looking order except cases, rod, (assume crank is bad, but don't know), and piston. Head is good, transmission is good, all other engine parts are good.

AVAILABLE:
lower end with cracked cases, and cracked cylinder, broken rod and pistons, but good transmission - $250
radiators - $150 for pair
passenger pegs - $50
pro taper bars - $30
pro taper bar mounts with pad and cover - $30
carbon fiber looking handguards for stock size bars - $50
full stock exhaust - $175
rear subframe - $50
stator and stator cover - $125
clutch cover - $30
clutch basket and whole clutch - $75
speedo cable - $20

everything else on a full bike that i can't think of right now...if it's not listed somewhere here it's for sale.

PM me what you think is a reasonable price. (not including shipping....you can estimate shipping...my zip code is 49508 and I'll take it to whichever carrier you request...but keep shipping seperate in the offer)

if prices offered are fair on those, they're gone. Will post as things are sold. I would prefer selling things in larger chunks, so please limit(read avoid) the small little nuts and bolts requests.

All updates will be done in this first post.

sledncycle has dibs on:
skidplate - $40

J.R. has dibs on:
starter - $100

SOLD ITEMS:
sledncycle (picked up)
18/21" wheels - $500 SOLD

J.R. ($65 shipping paid)
head - $200 SOLD
full Akropovich exhaust - $275 SOLD
carb - $200 SOLD
electric harness - $75 SOLD
side plastics incl fasteners - $40 SOLD
rear fender - $30 SOLD
headlight and front plate - $45 SOLD
cdi, capacitor, coil, batt cable, horn, rear harness, relay - $25 SOLD
bar controls - $30 SOLD
coolant overflow, battery tray, kickstand - $50 SOLD

alohar1: ($16 shipping paid)
kickstarter assembly -$100 SOLD
signal flasher - $20 SOLD

tls25rs: ($84.04 shipping paid)
clutch lever/clutch master/decomp lever/decomp cable - $100 SOLD
forks - $250 SOLD
triples w/bar mounts - $100 SOLD
gas tank/cap - $80 SOLD
swingarm, rear suspension linkage - $75 SOLD
rear shock - $175 SOLD
front brake assembly(caliper/hose/master/lever) - $100 SOLD
seat -$50 SOLD
front fender - $30 SOLD

juliodc123: ($8 shipping paid pending echeck clearing)
speedometer (works fine except backlight and side indicator lights) - $75 SOLD

roboboss: ($7.35 shipping paid)
throttle cable assembly - $40 SOLD

srad600: ($85 shipping paid)
clean street titled frame - $360 SOLD

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
wow, sorry to hear about the bike........have you thought about rebuilding it? FugiFactory has a lot of parts for Husky's....Just a thought:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
How about one large chunk? How much for the entire bike minus the engine, head, exhaust, carb and electrics? Everything someone has dibs on except the forks and triples.

Figure it might save you a lot of shipping headaches.

Thanks,

Joel

·
Registered
166 Posts
To clarify a little.

I'm looking for bars, bar mounts, handguards, clutch lever/clutch master/decomp lever/decomp cable, forks, triples, gas tank/cap, swingarm, rear suspension linkage, rear shock, front wheel/front rotor/front brake assembly(caliper/hose/master/lever), rear wheel/rear sprocket/rear rotor. Maybe the seat (i'll have to check on that)

I don't need the frame, subframe, electrics, airbox, motor parts, exhaust, carb, lights, plactics, radiators.

Let me know what you think a reasonable price for the things I need would be. I'll check what else I might need and add to this.

Thanks

Joel

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
How bout the headlight and taillight/plate holder?
Its part of the fender FYI...

Ill add the Rad shrouds (upper red and lower graphite), and side panel # plates to my list of parts. That'll help mxracer513 get his headlight and rear fender

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm trying to consolidate requests from posts and pm's by editing the first post. let me know if i have anything wrong. folks who have claimed dibs on things need to pm me an offer.

i'll be gone tomorrow, and most of thursday, but will try to start tearing it apart and putting things in piles by who has dibs asap. I'd like to get the majority sorted out before making any major shipments. i'll be putting up more pictures then.

thanks guys for being nice so far. i'm a good seller...but just don't know off the top of my head what these things are going for...so it's a pain to search, see what similar stuff has gone for, and make sure i'm not getting ripped off too bad. so please make the offers fair...it'll make this all go much faster for all of us.

so all status, dibs, stuff available, prices as i learn them, stuff sold, will all be updated in the first post.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
May be not worth it for either of us, but how much for speedo cable to UK mate ?
i don't even know how to ship int'l. the speedo cable wouldn't be much, but you'd have to find out how much the shipping is and then make me an offer for the cable and then pay the shipping.

but in all honesty, don't you have a dealer in the UK? or have you called Halls Cycle (217)789-0107?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
dirt wheels are sold.

updated first post to add some prices of the things that are available.

i'm working on tearing the bike down right now. will send pics to folks that need to see stuff...will try to solidify and finish up those deals today and tomorrow.

will also post up some pics of the other items that are available.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bike is now disassembled

for the folks that have put together dibs on packages, i will:
- put your stuff together and e-mail you pictures of it
- package it up and get shipping quote
- then request payment (prefer paypal to jigmoore at hotmail dott com)
- once payment is received, parts will then ship out

the remainder of the available stuff, I will post pictures of it on this thread.

thanks for your patience guys...i have a million things going right now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
handguards - $50
clutch lever/clutch master/decomp lever/decomp cable - $100
forks - $250
triples w/bar mounts - $100
gas tank/cap - $80
swingarm, rear suspension linkage - $75
rear shock - $175
front brake assembly(caliper/hose/master/lever) - $100
seat -$50

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Frank, You'll need to look at the cases on a parts fiche to figure out what little brackets and screws you'll need to make the kickstarter shaft/whatnot work in your engine.

Page 74, all the numbers under #34
http://docs.husqvarnaoutlet.com/parts//2006 250-400-450-510 Parts.pdf

Jig, Forgot a couple things.. Do you have the kickstand still? How bout the battery tray? Also, Do you have the plastic coolant overflow tank w/bracket? part #'s 36, 37, and 39...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts