SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of this morning, P1 is now open to Supermoto.
Practice dates will be posted tonight at southwestsupermoto.com. It will be every Saturday from 9 till you drop with the exception of kart race dates posted on P1's website. These dates will be up on our schedule shortly. Prices will be $40 for the entire day for members, and $60 for non members. We don't have the membership price yet, but best of all, from now till the end of February, Membership Is FREE! Get out there this weekend to get your FREE membership. All the same safety and gear requirements apply. Please, everyone have sliders and catch cans. We have been a little loose with this at PKRA in the past, but P1 will be much tighter. No sliders or can, no ride. Pit lane speed limit is a strictly enforced 5MPH. I have already been yelled at, twice. And no wheelies in the pit lane. And you have to walk your bike in the cold pit, no coasting. They didn’t like that either.
So pass the word, get the news out!
Eddie.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I can't get down there this weekend we have two full classes. can I phone in my membership request? that's 9am right? Is there a kid price?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Do you guys realize that means in March, Southwest Supermoto will have up seven practice sessions?

That's alot of track time between the two tracks. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
hmm... I guess I'll actually have to buy the tire groover now!

Do you by chance have any pictures of the dirt section? It would just be nice to know what to expect...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'm out for this one. I'm not sure if the dirt section is ready yet to be honest, I'd suggest calling Craig.

You can expect some big berms, whoops, a rhythm section, flat track turn. It should have multiple lines and be about ~20' wide. It doesn't sounds like we'll be having any big table tops or anything.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im going!!!!

Who wants to go? I have to be back to work Saturday at 5 but will be there at the opening Bell. I have room in my truck for 1 bike and gear. I Will cover gas etc....How long does it take to get to Tuscon?

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Sounds like fun, but top fuel is in town this weekend.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The dirt section is not completed yet. The layout is done from what I hear, but they are just waiting to bring the dirt in. It's okay though, the track is fun as is. Dirt will just make it better.

·
Registered
287 Posts
They have lights right? So what time will they actually make us leave at?

·
Registered
287 Posts
man, hopefully it's a little later than 5, the amazing lights won't be very useful at 5... not that i'm complaining, because 8 hours of riding is awesome, but I was just hoping for a little bit later in the afternoon...
Either way, I'm gonna try to drag my lazy ass all the way down there :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts