SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So round #7 is less than two weeks away:D

This is a Sunday event.

Not sure if an endurance race is going to happen but those that want to race need to come out before 08 is history:infrandom

We will head down and maybe catch some practice Saturday if any is available.

www.ohioysr.org for details as usual:bike:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So You all know your first race with OYL is FREE, you just pay for the $8 gate fee and a day license $5, then any additional classes you pay for too.

www.ohioysr.org

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Is there practics on Sat?

I might only make one day I told the wife I wanted to go and she said we have a dog and it gets sick in the car!

Darn woman gets mad cause we don't do stuff and then buys a dog so we can't be gone for more than 8 hours. I don't get women!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeap CRP holds open practice Monday-Saturday from 9am til dark:infrandom:infrandom:infrandom:infrandom:infrandom We ran saturday, Robbie even drove down SOLO, he was having a blast. Ron broke his right colar bone, I twisted my left ankle...... I raced sunday with the kids.... I had the two worst starts EVER......:rolleyes2: It was HOOOOOOOOOT HUUUUUUUUUMID but it all went pretty smooth. We didn't brake any bike parts other than 2 front brake levers!:bike: OYL ran it Clock Wise so it was diff from practice....... I was running a bit slow due to my ankle and not wanting to press my luck, I was still turning high 55s low 56s:hmmm:

It was a BLAST:bowdown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts